Apr 29, 2008

I'm tying up my laces for a very good cause!!!


Sorry for the double post but this is for such a worthy cause!!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how pumped I am to be apart of such an incredible organization. For the last month I have been volunteering with the CF Foundation doing fund raising and have nearly forgotten to do a little fund raising for my own self!!!

I've signed up to participate in the GREAT STRIDES walk this May 17th! Lucky for me it's not a marathon!!!! Nothing like a great cause to get me off my butt and doing something worth wild!

Please visit my CF home page to see why I feel so passionate about this cause and I also welcome any sponsors and donations at this site as well!!!

CAn't wait to post pics from teh big day!!! Thanks guys!!!!

5 comments:

Ranay said...

What a great supporter you are - I think it's awesome! You go girl!!

Morph This said...

I love you for this. Love your site too. I just left you a gift there.

Amber H. said...

Good luck, I think it's awesome what you are doing!

Christina said...

I hope it goes great!

carey said...

YAY Rebecca! Thank you soooo much for supporting this great cause. The CFF is very lucky to have you. Can't wait to hear all about the walk!