Apr 15, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Do you guys have a go to list of things that just make you happy!things or doing something that can just put a smile on your face! I do...

- word searches
- hot chocolate
- taking a bath just to soak
- reading a book and instantly picking up a new one
- a pink donut
- getting the last drink of o.j. from the carton
- finding a candy in your secret place that you thought was empty a long time ago
- finding a pen that writes really smooth
- brushing your teeth right before bed
- finding a new fun blog to visit
- holding a sleeping baby
- getting mail
- talking for hours to a girlfriend on the phone
- paper...any kind of paper!Note books, pads, scratch paper!!!!
- walking with the family on Sundays
- finishing a lesson
- buttons, gems, ribbon and flowers
- a clean and organized craft room
- reality tv
- chicken curry sandwich from Paradise Bakery
- going to Home Depot
- a great eye brow plucking session!
- remembering important dates
- knowing random facts
- helping someone
- singing with my girls
- spring time blossoms
- blogging!!!

I hope you all have lists of things that make you happy! have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Well, I'm always the one that leaves that least drink of OJ in the carton - so we could be great friends! lol
Can't wait to meet ya! :)

donna said...

LOve your list!!!!!!!!

reading a book and instantly picking up a new one, So enjoy that......:)

Hannah said...

That is a great list. I think I will make one of my own.

Christina said...

the last of the OJ is kind of funky??

fun list!

michelle said...

I love the list! I think I will get to thinking, and make one of my own. Happy Wednesday my friend! :)