Apr 11, 2008

Friday!

Happy Friday! Nothing like that start of a weekend to put a little kick in your day! As much as all my days seem to blend into each other and feel a like , some Fridays do seem to stand out!

Last night I had BUNCO!!!! It had been a while since I had gone so man was it great to go see the girls and just enjoy the night off! I even won a wonderful "most wins" prize!!Amy did an awesome job with prizes. She had a blast shopping at Rod Works so you know it was great!

WE have my in laws in town this weekend and to some that may be horror but for me it's so so so great! I absolutely adore my in laws. I really hit the jack pot when it came to marring into a wonderful family! I consider myself blessed!

So hopefully many of you were able to do your act of kindness this week!I'd love to hear how it all went down and what you experienced!If you haven't keep looking for opportunities to do so. It's a wonderful feeling! Have a great weekend girls!

5 comments:

donna said...

Have a wonderful weekend:) Yes i will do a act of kindness this week!I

E Winzeler said...

I just loved talking to you at Bunco yesterday, it had been awhile. You are so sweet and I love that you come, it's such a fun, relaxing girls night out! Have fun with the in-laws, you really did get lucky! Have a wonderful week Becca!

Andrea said...

Glad things went well and that Blue is doing well on the nighttime potty front. That's always a relief.

Blackner Family said...

So much fun having you at bunco last night! Great to see you again! Have fun with the in-laws!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i need to start a bunco group.


and i will tell you about my act of kindness on the phone. i did do it, but its not something i want to blog about!