Apr 6, 2008

I love a productive Weekend!!!!

Ahh that's the best feeling! Having a lot you want to do and actually getting it done!!! Mainly I was excited to work on a few craft projects! It's been a while and I had a list of crafts to choose from but finally decided on working on my felt food. I absolutely adore working with felt! It's just easy and fun and I love coming up with patterns and ideas.

Here's the latest additions to my felt play food collection. I have a pancake breakfast complete with eggs and bacon and then a fun peanut butter and jelly sandwich! I love the way they turned out! The bacons my favorite!



We also got so much done around the house this weekend! My closet has never looked better! Mike's side looks amazing as well!!! WE also set up our new beautiful desk in the office...I'll post pics soon. I forgot to take a picture!

Watching conference was so wonderful this weekend!I absolutely loved the last session. Elder Ballards talk on mothers was so great! It really makes me want to be the best mom I can and strive to do even more for my girls at this critical stage in life! All too soon I will be wishing for the easy simple days of life before school schedules and endless practices and lessons to get to. It was defiantly the talk I needed to hear!

All in all it was a wonderful weekend filled with family, productivity and donuts...yes donuts!!! I was a happy girl!

Oh and I must add.... It's 7:40 and the girls are sound asleep already!!I must be doing something right!!!!!!! HEAVEN!!!!

12 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Yeah!! I love weekends like that too. I am so glad you had a good one!

Andrea said...

I bet your girls are loving the felt food. Too cute. I'm glad you had a productive weekend!

Hannah said...

I love your felt food. I need to buy some from you! Do you sell them?

Christina said...

Sounds a lot like our weekend- at least with conference, donuts, and early bedtime! I love the felt food!

donna said...

OH i also enjoyed Elder Ballards talk. Oh i enjoyed all the talks. Conference was wonderful:)

I need to do everyone closets in my house. I cleaned all the windows this weekend!

Elise said...

The felt food is making my mouth water! So realistic! What a fun idea. Nice work you creative thing you!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

that food is so cute!

and elder ballards talk was my favorite too- although i must admit it was one of the only ones i saw with the family in town- good thing we taped it!

Megan said...

My weekend was so opposite! My house is trashed today! Your felt food is so cute! I'm glad you were able to get so much done! I loved Elder Ballards talk too and not just because Kate was actually quiet for that one so I could listen to the whole thing!

Julie said...

I love that food! The bacon is my favorite too, but the sandwhich is pretty cute too.
Glad your weekend was great:)

regibells said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I wish mine was a little more productive. We ended up being sick yesterday and a little today still. YUCK..whis weather really bites! BTW...your little felt food is such a cute idea! What are you doing Wednesday?

The Dunns said...

I love the cute felt food! What a great idea. Where do you come up with such a great ideas? My girls would go crazy over them.
Thanks for letting us come and see you while we were in town. It was fun catching up with you, and I think its pretty obvious that my girls adore your girls.

Mama Bear said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! I love felt, too...but I'm not quite as creative as you!! Feel free to send other good felt ideas my way! :)