Apr 24, 2008

Welcome to the Party!!!!!

A Little privacy never did anyone any harm right!!

It really was a hard decision to go private. I have loved fun random comments and new friends but it was just getting a little strange. I had people I never knew or meet knowing too much about me. When I'd meet them they'd ask about this or that and it was just a little strange. Then on a few occasions I had perfect strangers come up to me a t a park or at a store and say "Hey.. I read your blog!" None the less here we go on our private journey! I still have 36 invited readers. I just wanted to keep the outsiders from looking in my windows so to speak!

Still check out my family blog. I'll be posting there much more often just to keep the family happy.


Nothing like a breakfast of champions... I had a few of these babies to get my day started!!!


We had the best day with my mom yesterday!!!She recently got back from Hawaii and got me some incredible treats!!!She came out to take me to lunch for my Birthday!!So yummy! I love a good salad bar So we hit up Sweet Tomatoes. She also brought a bag full of my favorite author for me to read. Janet Evonovitch is the best! I got my mom hooked on her 5 years ago and she's read more then I have! I can't wait to tackle all of these...
Hummm... so I'm trying to think of a way to commemorate my first day of privacy! I feel as If I can say anything I want, tell you a deep dark secret or curse...but I don't curse so I guess I'll have to keep it clean! Hummm... what should I share!

The only thing that comes to mind is that I wear a padded bra but that's pretty obvious to those of you who know me and those of you who don't know me may be thinking no way she wears a padded bra because if she did she'd look bigger then she is!!! Well sadly I do and your right... it doesn't do much help!!!

What else...oh... here's one... Last week I got an email from some bullie telling me to change the name of my crafting blog because it's hers!!! YEAH RIGHT LADY! I would have loved to give her a piece of my ind but truthfully that's not my style and I knew she'd be blog stalking to see what I'd so... So now I can!!! So Sherri Pugh of Blue Cricket Designs... BACK OFF!!!! And for a graphic designer you may want to get a better web site! Sorry that my simple Crafting blog gets more hits and a better google search results then you do!!!Ahh that felt good!!!!

I guess that's enough for today!

13 comments:

carey said...

I know what you mean about the privacy thing! I'm glad I went that route. :) OK, that's really annoying about the blog name thing...stand your ground, Rebecca! You can do it!
PS - that is so my kind of breakfast. My mom is bringing me chocolate covered macadamians from Hawaii today - yippee!

Ranay said...

Way to make the change! Nice to have privacy. I'll have to try some of your books - I'm looking for something new to read. Thanks for sharing.

donna said...

Oh my you emailed 36 invites... I don't know 36 people:)





Yummy treat for Hawaii......,

I hope you get the card that i mailed you!!!!!!

Elise said...

You crack me up!! What's with the scary stalkers anyway? Yikes!

Christina said...

Thanks for inviting me to join the party! I love caramacs. I think I drooled looking at the box!

jeremyandleslie said...

Thanks for the invite! I still can't believe this lady is so up in arms about your crafting website - it's not even the same type of business!
enjoy reading all your books!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

Welcome to the private world! I love your secrets. Happy Reading!

Sarah said...

i'm so glad you invited me! I love reading your blog. And you totally crack me up. that lady is just dumb. I ate so many of those macadamia nut things in hawaii! They are so good.

Andrea said...

Too creepy about random strangers coming up to you! That gift your neighbor gave you is too cute! I love the wrap job too.

Laura said...

I'm glad I can be a part of the party!

Bryn said...

You are a crack up! Has it really been close to 10 years since we've lived together? The good ol' days! Thanks for letting me stay in your life! I love it

Christina said...

okay im BUSTING up!!! back off woman--that is just too funny--

the padded bra thing--my sister has the same...i dont know how i ended up with these weapons of mass destruction!!??

i dont know why EVERYONE isnt private!

Bruce said...

Ok, I would have gone private too if someone randomly walked up to me and told me they read my blog, that is SCARY! I need to for sure get my family one private! :) I am just so glad I am one of the few (wink, wink) who was invited to read your blog! :) Thank you! :)