Apr 5, 2008

And the WINNER is.....

Raini and Christina H.!!!!!!! Congratulations! I couldn't just pick one winner! I wish I could send all of you something special but I can't! I so appreciate all the interest and am happy to know that 25 good deeds will be performed over the next week!!

Raini... please email me your address and I'll get out your surprise! I have your's Christina so don't fret.... and I will for warn you...my good mail will not be nearly as exciting as your last "good mail!!!HEHEHE!!!!

Have fun this week doing random acts of Kindness EVERYBODY!!! Can't wait to hear about it!

5 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

This is me pouting in the corner...

Andrea said...

Dang it! See what happens when I have a busy week.....Oh well, I'll still do an act of kindness...

Julie said...

Congratulations to the winners!! Now I must think of something nice to do...hmmmm.

donna said...

Oh how fun:)!!!! Congratulations to the girls that won!!!!

Jess Perry said...

Congrats...i forgot but I will be sure to do it now!!

Hey you going to Bunco this week? You wanna get together maybe monday or thurs or fri and let the kids play?