Apr 23, 2008

A change...

First of all I hope all of you had a great Earth Day!!! I have to share the funniest and great gift my neighbor gave me for my birthday. Last summer when we started walking in the morning some how my love of going green came up and I introduced her to cleaning products. She also is the friend that laughs at me for bringing my own reusable bags to shop with.I've defiantly opened her eyes and converted her ina few ways. Well for my birthday she gives me this....
Isn't that so funny and so me! I proudly wore it yesterday! The funnier part was how she wrapped it!!! I am so going to steal her idea. I think it's the cutest thing ever!!!!
Isn't that the best re purposing job! She was so cute and said only I would appreciate it!!!Thanks Lesa for a wonderful gift. It really was my favorite gift this year!

Well... I've decided to go private on my personal blog. I'll be sending out the invitation to read my personal blog to a few close friends. I've just been realizing that my life has become this open book to so many and I have felt the impression to pull back a little and make it a little more discreet when it comes to my personal blog.

I would still love those of you who would like to keep up to date on my family and myself to still visit my family blog. I'll be posting much more regularly and pictures will be still included. Please feel free to visit www.dulgarian.blogspot.com

I just need to keep a little mystery about myself and have some element of surprise. I hope you understand.

I'll be going private in the next few days! For all my lurking friends and other friends thanks for the company! I have enjoyed the wonderful comments and support.

14 comments:

donna said...

what a cute t-shirt .... I would so wear that:)


Ok email me an invite girl. Oh did you get my email???????????

jeremyandleslie said...

Love the shirt! And the gift wrap was awesome!
I understand about the blog thing but I'll miss reading your wonderful posts! I'll for sure stay up to date on your family blog!

michelle said...

I am loving that shirt!!! What a great gift!

I am sorry I missed your call yesterday. I had my sisters B-day party here last night. My day was a little nutty running around getting everything together. I will give you a calll tomorrow when life is back to normal. The kiddos are home. Today is a half of a day for them.

I would LOVE an invite to your blog. :)

Hannah said...

Sad!! I love reading your blog, but I can understand the need for some privacy.

Jess Perry said...

make sure you include me when you go private! jessbperry@hotmail.com.

And I love the shirt...when was your b-day?

Sarah said...

i'm wrestling with the idea to go private also. i just cant decide.

that gift is so perfect for you. what a cute friend

Ranay said...

What a fun idea! You are not alone with the privacy thing - I've been tossing around the idea myself. I would love to still have access - deenay33@hotmail.com

Christina said...

that shirt IS TOO CUTE!! i love it--i did my fair share of earth day by replacing all my light bulbs--loving that--im pretty good about everything else...

i agree that you should be private-i think everyone should be is my personal opinion!

Jillyboo said...

Now I am going to wait by my computer for days to see if I qualify or not.... I do have more years in this friendship then most, thats my plug.

smithfam said...

Ok I am so sad. We have some of the same friends and blogging buddies. I have enjoyed "stalking" your blog. You are too funny and I have had a blast reading your posts, but I totally understand your feelings. I think about it every now and then, but I cant decide. I love getting to know new people and it would be hard to do that being private. Good luck!

Jamie C. said...

I'm glad that your family blog will still be in working order. I have loved getting back in touch with you and your family, so keep us on the list for the family one for sure. I must say, I will miss all the crazy Becca stories that make me think about Ricks! You are one funny girl! Love ya!

Krause Crew said...

I read your blog all the time. But I understand about wanting privacy. I would love to get an invite, but understand if you don't. :)

Amber H. said...

First I want to say Happy Late Birthday! How fun that your friend gave you such a cute shirt! Did you ever watch that show, Living with Ed when it was on HGTV? I watched it religiously and found some great ideas on there for when Josh and I build our house! Anyway, I love the new color of your blog and I can't wait to see what adventures you have next! Oh, and thank you SOOO much for the ribbon! I am so in love with the brown and greenish blue plaid!! Beautiful, thanks!!!

Christina said...

thanks for the invite-and welcome to some privacy!