May 1, 2007

I'm Back!!

We are finally back! The drive home from AZ took us almost 8 hours. It didn't help that we had to stop 4 times for potty breaks ending up in false alarms! Jeepers! It was a GREAT weekend! I always love spending time with my SIL and her family! Thanks Rob and Steph for being great hosts!

Our Uncle was in town as well so we had a lot of fun time together. Saturday we hit up Maracopas Salsa Festival and it was so fun. The kids had a blast at the bounce houses and Steph and I loaded up on free junk! I also got my fix of model homes, my favorite past time while visiting AZ!!! We fell in love with some amazing models but I have to tell myself EVERY time I visit there to not get my hopes up!!!We have no plans in the works to transfer anywhere right now...it's just fun to dream!

Steph and I had a so much crafting each night! we made a lot of fun things and had a little craft supply swap before we parted! We both now have some fun supplies to work with! Thanks again!!!

Ok... so now back to reality! I have already started the post vacation blaws! I started a load of laundry, and picked up the front of the house. Still plenty to do and I HAVE to get caught up with all of you and MC!!!! HELLO!!!! I better get started!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

i was wondering where you were. glad you had a good trip. so fun to have a SIL you get a along with so well.

Morph This said...

So glad you are home.. we missed you guys at the cabin though.

donna said...

Welcome back my friend. I am glad you all had a fun time with your family. You did some crafts. Did you and Steph make anything for me that may go in the kitchen? Hmmm, , heeheehee.
I also love Arizona. I think we will have to a girl’s weekend in Arizona. We need to talk to Michelle

Andrea said...

Glad you had a good trip! I agree with Sarah, it's good that you have a SIL that you all get along so well with.

AnieCooper said...

Glad to hear you had a great time :) Visiting family can be so much fun! :)

Nettie! said...

Sounds like you had fun! What's MC?

michelle said...

Welcome home! It sounds like you had a great time! I hope that you keep liking those model homes! :) My vote are for the models that are near my house. How fun would that be!!! I am off to Utah in the morning. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

I knew you had left, but didn't relize that you were going to be gone for so long. Glad you are back. You have to post some of the pictures of your trip.

wurstens5 said...

Hey Becca,

It's me Jamie Wursten (Cottle). Do you remember me?? You have such a cute family. How the heck are you?? I was looking on Annette's blog and saw your name. I was wondering if that was you. E-mail me if you have some free time. @ Wurstens5@yahoo.com or my blog is wurstenfam.blogspot.com Looks like you are happy and doing well. Take care.