May 6, 2007

The gift that keeps on giving!

The flu really isn't a flu unless it spreads to other family members right!!!Well Mace started throwing up last night at 11 and who doesn't love that... poor thing! She made it through the night with only that one incident but this morning was a different story. Thankfully she isn't miserable. She still is happy and chipper.

I feel better just in time to take care of the rest of the sickies! I've been disinfecting my house all morning. no way do I want this bug sticking around!

We missed church witch I hate but I am not the kind to go sick or with sick kids! I just feel like this was a wasted weekend! I hate missing out on time my hubby has home! Oh well.
hope all of you had better weekends!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, poor Macy, that's the worst when kids throw up! I hope everyone will be feeling better real soon!

AnieCooper said...

Sorry to hear that Macy is not sick :( Poor thing. Hopefully Molly or Mike doesn't get it. Hope you are all feeling better soon!

donna said...

Oh what a bummer. Poor Macy !!
I hope all of you are able to get some rest. Take care my friend. Big hugs Donna

carey said...

Hey you! I'm new to blogging so bear with me. :) I'm sorry to hear your little one was sick today! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon!

michelle said...

Rebecca, I hope that the rest of the family doesn't get the flu. Tell Macy I hope that she gets to feeling beter super soon!

Melissa E Photography said...

DANG! That stinks Bec! You have had your fair share of sickness this week. I hope your family starts feeling better!

Anonymous said...

oh being sick is the pits. But isn't it amazing that kids seem to be able to still be happy even when they are sick. it is such a wounderful blessing that they can still be happy.

Nettie! said...

I hope you all get better soon!!