May 21, 2007

My heart is full!

I just can't even begin to express to all of you how thankful I am for my on line family! It sounds so incredibly strange to have so many wonderful friendships with all of you! I love hearing all your good news and getting excited for you and your families. I love that we can share our struggles and be a support for each other too.

When ever something is happening in my life I want to share it with all of you! I love that I miss hearing from you and want to know how your kids are doing! I love being about of this little community we have created! Hat's off to the inventor of blogging! It has blessed my life with wonderful friends and special connections that I cherish so dearly!!!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Amen! I totally agree! It's so funny to think how I feel about so many of my blogging friends that I've never met! I just love them all! Trisha and I want to plan a time to come down there so that she can meet you and we can meet up with some other girls as well, I'm thinking a girls trip to Dland would be so fun!

donna said...

I so agree, I love reading about your family as well. And yes come and help me move. I can use your talents
Have a wonderful day :)

Unknown said...

I too love reading about all of everyo9nes struggles and achomplishments. Keep posting. I love reading about my online friends.

Anonymous said...

Amen to that. I am in complete agreement. I have absolutly loved getting to know my on line family. And I can't imagine what it would be like without everyone.

Michelle Alley said...

Great blog, I can't wait to look at all your creative blogs you have listed. Love the shorter hair cut, very cute!

Sarah said...

I completely agree. I've had so much fun with you even though i've never met you. I so wish we could meet though. that would be awesome. especially since our kids are the same age.Mikayla nd Macy could be such great friends.

michelle said...

Rebecca, I totally agree with your post. I really feel so blessed to have found blogging. You are such a great friend! I will give you a call today. I was so sad I missed your call yesterday.

Melissa E Photography said...

It was so fun talking to you todoay Becca! Now I wish we could organize a giant blogging bash. I'll bring the chips!

the bates motel said...

i totally agree! it's so fun to stay connected. especially if you move or someone else does. it's an easy way to stay in contact. it makes me feel like when i move to az i'll still know what's going on with my fam and friends!