May 8, 2007

in a funk

... if you couldn't already tell! I just feel so not myself. I haven't been my usual upbeat, life is wonderful sort of self! Oh well! So I apologize for being a little down.I just feel very unmotivated and "whatever!" That's ok too I know... I just haven't felt like this in a long time!

Anyway... Thanks for all the suggestions on the blog issues. As you can see I still haven't been able to fix it even with the wonderful suggestions! WHATEVER!!!!!

I have enrichment tonight and am in charge of a section of it. I look forward to having the night over!

Well Macy is at my hip begging for the computer! see ya girls!!!

7 comments:

donna said...

Rebecca, I am so sorry that you are in a FUNK!!! What can I do to help you sister friend?????????




Here is big ((HUG)) from me :)

Melissa E Photography said...

After a week of a sicky family I don't blame you one bit! Give yourself a few days to recuperate and next week will be better. No need to be so hard on yourself. If I were in your shoes I think I would be a bawling mess!

Andrea said...

hey, sorry you've been feeling this way. I kind of feel that way too lately, things are so crazy, I hate it when my life is this hectic. I feel like I can't even think...Hope you get feeling better!

michelle said...

ohhh, I am so sorry. I have been in a not to good place myself. I was just going to call you until I read you had enrichment. I am going to call tomorrow. You can call me anytime. I am home all night, and you have my cell. Hang in there dear friend. This to shall pass.

Sarah said...

sorry you are so in a funk! that's no fun! I've been there! we've all been there! You get through it. just know that we all are here for you! ((((hugs)))))

Anonymous said...

so here is a different suggestions for your blog, open all the people that you have links for blog's, and you'll have them all up top as tabs. Then save the group as one shortcut in your favorites. This way you'll be able to click one button and have all your blogs open up. This is what I do.

Morph This said...

Just keep telling yoursel.. "At leat I am not Boo. She is huge, 8.5 months pregnant, totally uncomfortable and its almost 100 degrees out." This should make you feel better.

PS What can I do for you?