May 15, 2007

Theses are a few of my favorite things...

I love finding things I love and sharing them with my friends.Here are my latest "can't live withouts!!"



Magic Cream: well we all know about this little wonder product. For those of you who don't... let's just say you never need to go through the pain of a Brazilian again!

Banana Boat Sun Wear: This is my best find of the season. I am a huge avoider of the sun on my face especially. I don't want to look like beef jerky in years to come. I have Indian in my skin so I tan very easily but we also have skin cancer in my family so I take extra care. This product is so great. It's a lotion that you wear that has SPF 50. It's light and not greasy and it feels so great on my face and arms. Not like sun block and it smells great not too sun block like.

Exotic Coconut BBW spray: Such a great summer smell! Who doesn't love a body spray that reminds us of the beach!!!

AVEDA Skin care: These are my indulgents. This is the best moisturizer!I also have the cleanser and the firming serum is great! it's all about prevention!!!

Walmart brand facial cloths: These are the best to pack when traveling. I hate to take so many bottles of lotions and potions so these are great to clean and buff your face. They are super affordable especially the way I use them. I think they sell for $3.60 and I cut each cloth into fourths so they last that much longer. 1/4 is plenty for each washing in my opinion.



MAC pressed powder: I just love the way it feels and smells...smells like nothing!! it's a great light coverage and just plane great!

Cover girls new True shine lip stick: I love this line. It really does look great on any skin tone. your lip color is the true color factor in these lipsticks. I have #415 and #505 chocolate shine. Love 'em!!!





I also love the fact that my baby is the spitting image of our frind Matt!!! It's this huge joke around here that "uncle Matt" is Blues daddy. They look so much alike!!! Big hair and killer eyes!!!!

10 comments:

donna said...

Thanks for sharing some of you favorite things, I love AVEDA ! It is the best.



WOW she does look like your friend Matt :) Hmmmm Rebecca.

michelle said...

I might have to find that BBW spray. I love the smell of summer! I still haven't braved the Magic Cream, but might just have to give it a try. Oh, how I remmeber the comments on MC about that! :)

Andrea said...

Rebacca, is there something you want to tell us? LOL...Cute...I'm with you on the magic cream...I just clued a friend into it yesterday...

carey said...

Great stuff! :) I still haven't found the MC, but I haven't lost hope! I love your hair - it's darling! I chopped mine too - so liberating!

sista # 2 said...

The spray sounds yummy! Will remind me of growing up at the beach in Southern CA-coconut oil!! Now, in Mesa (michelle is a bud), skin cancer capitol -I watch it:) Janae

Kizzie said...

I really need to try Magic Cream...you ladies have been talking about almost as long as I've been on MC...I'll have to find some.

Melissa E Photography said...

Great tips Becca! That picture of Blue with that guys is so funny. But kind of scary! Aaron and I think Parker looks like Doug Heffernen from King of Queens. HAHA!

Anonymous said...

I like Aveda, but I hate the way it smells. It isn't the best smell to me.

Sarah said...

I'm going to have to try the MC too. and I love MAC! I don't really buy it anymore because it's such a hassle to go to the mall with 2 kids. but that is all i used to wear.

Nettie! said...

Amazingly enough, I use all Mary Kay products! I love them all - they have a lot of the same things that you love!!