May 16, 2007

Howdy!

All is well over here! I had my friend and her sweet little girl over yesterday and it was so much fun spending time together! Thanks Court for the hair cut and the great day!

I am happy to report that I did my dishes this morning! I know a huge accomplishment for me! Ha ha!!!! I have so little drive to do anything today but I am making myself. I hate having a messy house! I have a load of laundry to fold and I want to mop...want is probably not the right word! anyway...It's gloomy outside so I feel like having one of those really productive days inside. Mace and I already went on a bike ride and my to do list will quickly fill up so I better go!

Take care today!

4 comments:

michelle said...

I hope you have a fun day inside. Throw a movie in, and pop some popcorn!

Andrea said...

I kinda like gloomy days sometimes as long as I can stay inside and veg...Have fun!

Anonymous said...

hopefully you were able to veg a little, and you didnt' clean all day. Hope you have a gerat day!

donna said...

I love to watch a movie on a gloomy day. Enjoy your day my friend