May 4, 2007

The Bla's

ugg! So I have been so sick for the past two days! Sorry no posts! I haven't been out of my robe or my house only to go ask Jen for soup! Barfing is so the worst! And I started my period so add back aches and head aches on top of that and welcome to my past two days. I can finally sit up and not feel like passing out so that's a plus!

I have to get dressed today because I have to have my TB test read at the doctors office! So I guess I better get motivated and off my butt! wish me luck!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

sorry you've been feeling like that. I've felt like that too. but i finally feel a lot better! hope you do too soon.

Andrea said...

Hey, that really sucks that you're sick again! Luckily, I only get stomach sickness like once a year if that! Hope you get feeling 100% soon!

AnieCooper said...

Hey Becca! Sorry you aren't feeling good :( Hope you get to feeling better soon! XOXOXO

Unknown said...

Sorry you have been sick. I hope you feel better soon.

michelle said...

Rebecca, I am a little late posting. I just got back in town from Utah. I hope that you are feeling better. It is the worst to have the flu. I will give you a call tomorrow. Hugs.

donna said...

I am sorry you are sick my friend. I hope you feel better soon :)