May 24, 2007

Next Step...


So Mike has his flight to fly out next Thursday to meet and interview!!! Keep your fingers crossed! I, no we, have been getting really excited looking at the housing market in Utah! It's hard not to want the biggest house but I have to remind myself to stay practical. We still need to live in Ut for a little to get a feel for the areas before we take the plunge. So help me out girls. So many of you have lived there or visited or know people who live there. What are some of your favorite areas of Salt Lake? We aren't sure if we want to buy new or an older home. WE do want to keep Mikes commute to under 30 min. He'll be working down town. Bring on the recommendations!!!

8 comments:

AnieCooper said...

Hey Becca! Wow...he is flying out next week!! I bet you guys are so excited. I will definitely keep my fingers crossed. How exciting...a fresh start :) Well wish him luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes! xoxo

michelle said...

I had SOOO much fun talking this afternoon! I love Holiday, Cottonwood area, and Sandy. There are so many wonderful neighborhoods. I am talking to Steveo tonight about California!

Morph This said...

Huntington is the best, and it is only a 25 minute drive to downtown... Irvine.

carey said...

I love the Sugarhouse area of SLC - only 10-15 min. drive to downtown. The houses have so much history and character!

donna said...

Way cool. Yes Sandy is a great place :) Keep us updated.

Andrea said...

I don't really know any of the areas up there well enough to make a recommendation, but how exciting! But I'm thinking, how are we going to meet up at Dland anymore? :(

Mrs. Walker said...

Yay! Utah is such a fun place. I'm excited for your possible move!

I live in Cottonwood Heights right now, and I'd also recommend Sandy and Holladay like Michelle said. Draper & Point of the mountain have a lot of fun condos and such, and is such a great area but it can be a little pricey.

My basic recommendations: East of I-15 and south of like 3300...

Håkan Dahlström said...

Mmm, lovely picture. Wish I was there...

http://blog.dahlstroms.com