May 13, 2007

I blame Melissa!!!



So after seeing too many adorable pictures of MOT's cute hair I just couldn't get cutting my hair out of my head. It's been a crazy few days over here and I think I was just in need of a change...SO.... I chopped my hair. I tried really hard to get it cut professionally but my hair gal was doing a wedding and my neighbor friend didn't answer her phone so I feel into a bad habit and cut it myself. I kid you not... when I get an urge like this I just can't kick it! i get total OCD. It was like a rush when I took the first cut! I was so glad I did it and really love how it looks. I am sad That I sort of gave up on my dreams of long hair. cut 6 inches off... I only grow about 3 inches of hair a year so that was like 2 years! When I think of that I get a little sad. Oh well!

Now I look like cute Melissa and Michelle with fun cute short hair!

11 comments:

Nettie! said...

It looks great! I have to admit I was laughing the whole time because I remember you cutting your own hair a lot at Ricks! I could never do that! You are talented, my dear!!

michelle said...

You look beautiful! You have some hidden telent there! Now you can add hair cutting to your list! The new cut looks great on you. Perfect for summer!

donna said...

I LOVE IT!!
You look so cute. I tried to cut my hair short on Saturday. But I couldn’t do it. I did color it darker.
Have a wonderful day!

Andrea said...

Oh, I love it! You look so cute!

Morph This said...

Oh my gosh i can't believe you did that! It looks great, but I can't believe you did it yourself. You better go in and have Lindsay clean it up. I seriously can't believe you did that.

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

You look fantastic! I love it!

Melissa E Photography said...

LOL!! Wow, Becca you are brave! But your bravery paid off. It's so cute! I am the same way. Once I make my mind up, there is no changing it....and I follow through immediatly. I LOVE IT!

Sarah said...

I LOVE IT. It is seriously soooo cute!

Megan said...

HOT MAMMA! I love it! Last time I saw you your hair was behind your shoulders and it looked like it was short, and it looked AWESOME! I'm glad you cut it even though your long hair was beautiful, this is SO cute!

Rochelle Oleson said...

Wow! you did a great job! I get that same way but my hair is way to hard to do it my self I have attempted in the past and then had it ended up looking like a blind man cut it.

Anonymous said...

I love it, I know hwat y9ou mean when you talk about geting into your head. I have done that too...but I won't even cut my own hair...and I DO cut hair. :)