Apr 25, 2007

Girls Night out!

Every time my girlfriend comes to town a group of us girls from high school all get together for dinner! It is always a blast to catch up with each other! We have been doing it for years and each visit small things change.This time Julie, my best friend growing up, brought along her 2 month old little baby Noah! He is such a good baby!


Julie and Noah



Noah and I



Laura and Anie



Yesterday I had a great chance to catch up with Michelle. I finally called her after two weeks of meaning to. She is so fun and I always love visiting with her.

Oh i forgot to report how HORRIBLE my trip to get pictures taken was!!!!! it was a nightmare! I didn't expect it to be anything but! Molly was a wreck! I have to go back and retake them next week. YEAH!!!! It didn't help that they were running late and we had to wait 30 min. Oh well!

Ok girls! Have a great day! I am hopefully going to get a lot done around my house and get some crafting done! Cross your fingers that I have a productive day. We head out to Phoenix Friday morning for the weekend so I have lots to do before we go!!!! Take care!

9 comments:

donna said...

So sorry you had a hard time with the girl’s pictures. I hope next week will be better for you.

What a fun lunch you had. I love getting together with G-friends for lunch.

Have fun in Sunny Arizona. Say howdy to Michelle for me :)

Anonymous said...

that so sucks about the pictres. I love gettig new pictures taken of my kids. It helps that my sister is a professional photographer. So we take them everywhere all the time.

Okay, So I so missed that you were going to AI. I DON'T know how I missed that. But that sounded like so much fun.

Have fun in AZ. Say hi to Michelle for me too!

Andrea said...

Oh, I'm so sorry about pictures! Isn't picture day literally a nightmare with kids! UGHHH, luckily, mine are getting older, so we usually only have them done once a year, but Ryan is to that age where he refuses to smile for the pics and Tyson is at the age where he will smile, but kinda looks like a jack o lantern because of losing and growing new teeth! LOL...Hope next week turns out better! Have fun in Arizona!

Morph This said...

All the girls look so great! How fun. I love little Noah.

michelle said...

It looks like you had a great time with your friends! I just love sitting around with friends chit chatting. Thank you soooo much for calling yesterday! You made my day!

AnieCooper said...

It was so much fun, as always! I love catching up with all the girls :)

Once Jenny and Jamie have their babies they will have to join us for a girls dinner ;)

Sorry the pics didn't go well with Macy and Blue! Why don't kids like their pictures taken? Well, at least when you are paying for them ;)

Hope you have a wonderful time in Arizona! Can't wait to hear all about it!

xoxox

carey said...

Hi there!!! Just wanted to say hello. I am going through MC withdrawals too! I'm really trying to start a blog but can't for the life of me figure out how to add you as a friend (and everyone else!).

Nettie! said...

Girlfriends luch, how fun! Did you bring your daughters?

I've actually started taking my kids separatly on different days for pictures and that makes it go a little smoother!

What brings you to Arizona?

Melissa E Photography said...

That's so cool you got to hang out with girl friends. Don't you love you there are some special friends that you can go years without seeing and then pick up right where you left off? I love you hair in those pics. You make me want to grow my hair long!

PS After watching AI last night, I was so jealous you got to go. How COOL!