Apr 16, 2007

AHHHH!!!

inside I am just so un organized and unfortunately it feels like it's effecting everything I do or need to do. My house is a reck, my to do list is forever long, my hub has the same to do list's and goals that were there 3 weeks ago... I just feel so behind.

Mike took the day off so we took the girls to Disneyland. It was a blast but all I could think about was all the things I needed to get done today/ this week! I have been wanting to call my friend Michelle for days but have had little time to take a break. Byt he time I crawl into bed each night it all hits me at once all the things I haven't gotten done or forgot to do. So frustrating.

Another thing that has been haunting me is that i REALLY want to do the fitness challenge but man do I have no energy and I just know how I am! I feel like i am setting myself up to fail... that is all the more reason to just go for a run and get started isn't it!!!! I have put off jumping over to the new site to see whats up...ok becca!!! just do it!!!!!!

ok... that's my last bit of complaining!!!!

5 comments:

Morph This said...

Don't worry sister.. you will get it all done. Maybe your hubby could help you out today since he skipped work..

Andrea said...

I know what you mean about not having fun because you're worried about what needs to be done...I think it's just a normal mom thing.

donna said...

I am also that way SOMETIMES :)
I have a few days of the week that are my fun and play days, then I have a few days which are my work days. So I don’t feel as BAD when I am playing.
Come on becca, join the fitness challenge with us girl.

Anonymous said...

Hey isn't amazing that when it rains it Storms...and everything happens at once. I remember once at college a teacher said that we get 80% of the stuff that we do in 20% of the time and the remainder 20% in 80% of the time. Crazy uh?

Sarah said...

i wish i could just take the day and go to Disneyland. you are so lucky to live so close to the happiest place on earth. I soooooo feel like i have a to do list that is a mile long!!! and the fitness thing ugh!