Apr 23, 2007

Tonights the night!!!

We are so excited for American Idol Tonight!!!!Of Course i have no idea what to wear and Mike wants to wear this sweater...I keep telling him no sweater, at least not the one he wants to wear! We'll see who wins the fashion war!!!

I am getting the girls pictures taken today, never an outing I enjoy! Maybe thats why I haven't done pictures for over about a year! I know I am a terrible mom! It's just never a good experience. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised!

Weekend Wrap up...

Friday night we went to a great Japanese restaurant for my birthday. It was so great. We cook our own food in a grill in the middle of our table. It was so yummy and fun. I love trying new things!

Saturday was a non stop day for me. We had a community garage sale so I was up at dawn putting up 15 garage sales sings. We had the garage sale but sold just enough to cover the cost of the things we bought! ha ha. Then at 10 am the baby showers began. I had one at 10 and at 12 and at 6 but had to miss that one!!! That night we went to ward soft ball. it was a crazy day!

Sunday I woke up too exhausted to be in a good mood. We have church at 8 am! yikes. I was feeling pretty ho hum but by the end of Sacrament I was so happy to have been at church! My brother gave a great talk, gospel essentials was wonderful and the lesson in RS was just what I needed to hear.

So here we go again... another week ready to race out of the starting block!!!! it feels like it is going to be another full week.

6 comments:

donna said...

You are going tonight??
I will be watching for you. What color are you going to wear? And hold up a sigh that says “I am here”.


What a busy weekend you had. I had the same feelings on Sunday. But I was so glad I went to church. Have a great day :)

Andrea said...

Do they tape on Monday night? Or are you just going to a special AI event? Glad that your weekend was good. Have tons of fun tonight!

AnieCooper said...

Hey Becca!?! Wow...your weekend sounded crazy busy! You are sooo lucky to be going to AI tonight. Alicia is going to be jealous! :) I hope you have a blast and can't wait to hear all about it at dinner tomorrow night! Love ya sweets :)

Nettie! said...

Ah, the life of a s.a.h.m. active in the church and in life in general! Busy is an understatement, right?!

I almost always feel the sacramet talks and lessons in church are just for me, too!

michelle said...

How exciting Rebecca!!! I want to hear all about it! I will be watching tonight for sure!

Jamie C. said...

How fun Becca! You'll have to let us know who won the wardrobe dispute. Can't wait to see what you have to say about it!