Apr 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

On this historic day, in this very hour, 28 years ago, I emerged! ha ha ha!!!

It's been a wonderful 28 years! I have meet some incredible people, done some amazing things and lived a beautiful life! I am so grateful for all my life experience... the good and the not so good. They all have really made me who I am today and to be honest I think I am turning out pretty darn great! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the next 28 years will be as blessed as the first!


Here are 28 things you might enjoy knowing about me!!!!

1. I was the first female ever born in my fathers family for many generations.
2. I had meningitis as a baby and nearly died. glad that didn't happen!!!
3. I unfortunately had silly bowl hair cuts as a girl.
4. My most favorite sandwich in the world is creamy peanut butter and pickle on wheat
bread!
5. I was a very Shy , very very shy, little girl believe it or not!
6. My first crush was in the first grade...AH Shane!!!!
7. I started diving at the age of 7 and was recruited to dive with an olympic
training team at the age of 12 but chickened out! I was shy remember!
8. I was the 6th grade class president!!
9. I was a total late bloomer! didn't " need " to wear a training bra 'till I was 14.
Yikes!
10. I was nominated for " best smile" my senior year and was the senior class vice
pres.!
11. I started dating my hubby our senior year! He was the Prom king and I was
nominated... but didn't win! wah wah wah wah!!!
12. I went to Ricks College. I cried when I started and when I left!
13. I was a Gamma Gal in Lamda Delta Sigma Sorority and served as VP! Go GAMMA!!!
14. I peed my pants in front of my FHE group my freshman year! AHH Yeah!
15. I almost died while roller blading on the U campus.
16. I stared as Julie in Saturdays Warrior when I was 21.
17. I got engaged at Rain Forest Cafe!
18. I Married the most amazing man I know!
19. I lived in basement apartments in Provo and loved every minute of it!
20. I was the top Loan officer in cross sales and customer service at UCCU in Provo!
21. I Hiked a glacier in Alaska and put my bare bum on the ice!
22. I went skydiving with my hubby and extended family! So cool!
23. I love to write and have a ton of stories haunting me!
24. I've been on television and radio! Family Feud and 94.9 Z morning Zoo in Salt
lake! both so much fun!
25. I Love roller coasters!
26. I have two amazing daughters that make me smile every day!
27. I am a horrible speller!
28. I love my life!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay! Happy birthday! I loved learning the new things about you! I hope you have an awesome day!

michelle said...

Happy Birhtday to you..Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Rebecca, Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope that you have a wonderful day! I loved reading about 28 things about you.

donna said...

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day my sweet "YOUNG" friend.


What a great post!

Morph This said...

Why didn't you tell them about how your sister pretended to be you on the radio today for your birthday and won 500 to split because you were born in April? I still can't believe it! Have they called you yet?

Melissa E Photography said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I was going to say I hope you have a great day, but knowing you, it will be great just because you have such a good attitude!

sarah ann said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Becca!!!!!!!

So funny but I was also in Lambda Delta Sigma!!!! here in Las Vegas though.