Apr 7, 2007

Missed you!!!






Sorry it has been forever! I am sure you are all tired of looking at little bums every time you check in! The girls and I just got back from a week long trip to AZ. WE stayed and had a blast with my Brother and Sister in law and their adorable kids! We had a great time crafting, shopping at looking at model homes... that was my favorite part! he he! We can't thank them enough for the wonderful time they showed us! We love you guys!!

I was also so happy to meet up with some wonderful people. One of my most favorite firends of all time lives in Queen Creek and any chance I get to see her I just have to jump on it! Shireen and I meet nearly 6 years ago in our BUY Married ward and becamse instant best friends. She is just so wonderful. There isn't enough time invented to tell her how much I love her. I was so glad that Steph was able to meet her finally and hopefully they can get together and Steph will know exactly why I talk so highly of her!

I was also able to meet up with two of my super great online and blogging friends! Donna from WA was visiting AZ the same weekend I was so I could not have asked for a better weekend! Steph and I meet up with her and Michelle at Michelle's beautiful home in and had a great time!!! They are both just so awesome! Donna is as beautiful as I thought she would be and I was so happy to meet her. Michelle is so fun to be with! I love everything about her! Thanks again girls for meeting up with us!!! I wish we could do it more often!

Macy was a little out of control. I told Mike when I got home to never let me travel that long with out him! It was hard because we were just off you know. Traveling does that to us. She has been nothing but sweet since we have been home. Funny huh!!! Anyway it was all worth it! I had a great time. I saw some of my most favorite people in the world. Steph, thanks for being a wonderful host. I just love you! you are a great mom and a great friend! I am so glad we are so close!!! AZ is a beautiful place! It had breathtaking views, great shopping and is full of wonderful people!... oh and SONIC Strawberry Limeaids have to go on the list of things I love in AZ!!!! love 'em!!!!!

4 comments:

donna said...

I am glad that you had such a wonderful trip. WOW that is so cool that you were able to meet your friend from BYU.

I had so much fun with you. Thanks so much for having lunch with US!
You are so sweet and beautiful. I want your hair girl.
Oh, you do have the cuties girls.

You will have to come up to Washington!!!!!
HAPPY EASTER

Melissa E Photography said...

YAY FOR AN UPDATE! I have been looking at naked bums for a week! haha. I'm glad you had such a good time. A week of traveling with toddler sounds exhausting. A and I drove 4 hours today and Parker had had it! Glad you're back! (And I'm jealous you all got to meet!)

Sarah said...

i have been waiting for an update!!! I wondered when you were going to get back. you are a brave woman traveling alone with your kids. Isn't it fun to spend time with great people. So glad you had fun.

michelle said...

I am glad that you made it home safe, and sound. It was so good to see you, and the girls again. It was such a treat to be able to have lunch with you! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!