Apr 9, 2007

Happy Easter!!!!



I hope and pray that everyone's Easter was great! What a great time of year to stop and reflect upon the life of our Savior and his endless gift of love and forgiveness made possible by his atoning sacrifice.

We enjoyed a wonderful Easter Sunday. I Sang in the ward choir and loved both musical numbers we sang. He lives, He lives and This is the Christ were both such touching songs and really drove home the beautiful message of this season. We Then ended the day at the Dulgarian's house and enjoyed dinner with his parents and a few singles ward members! The girls were spoiled by everyone!

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the new music feature. I've been thinking about doing it on mine. how cool. your girls look so cute!!! adorable. I love the one with Macy looking sideways. she's such a doll

michelle said...

I love the slide show. How fun to put your Easter pictures together like this. I hope that you had a Happy Day yesterday.

Andrea said...

Cute pics! Looks like you had a good time visiting with family and friends. I'm so excited to be able to put music on my blog now, I've been wanting to do it forever!

donna said...

Great slide show!
It looks like you has a wonderful Easter.

Nettie! said...

Hey Becca! Cute pictures!

It's me, Annette - your old roommate from Ricks! The last time we talked you called me at the hospital the day I had my second child! He's almost 3 now!! And I have another... Could you give me your new e-mail address? I haven't had any luck with the one I have for a long time.

Mine's still:adollsmom@hotmail.com

Love,

Annette Anderson Hansen