Apr 19, 2007

The Aftermath!




AHHH! I finally feel like I can breath! Yesterday was a jam packed day for me! I had a great Birthday! I started the day getting a facial, one of my most favorite things! I went to the beauty school so it was only $10. I really need to treat myself to that like every month it's so dang cheep! I then had to run a handful of errands to get the last minute things ready for my sisters shower that was held last night!

While I was waiting for the balloons to get blown up I had a great time shopping for MYSELF!!!!! I am never this lucky. When ever I have $ to spend or an looking for something I can never find anything but yesterday the birthday Fairy must have been on my side! I found 7 tops and a pair of cute pencil pants. Jackpot!!! And a few days before I found some great shorts for summer! Yeah for me! Of course everything was on sale so that made it even more exciting. Let's be honest... that's all I ever buy, things on sale!

Jenny's shower was a huge success last night! She had a wonderful turnout, amazing food, and she scored in the gift department. The effort was all worth it of course. I just love that girl! I let Macy pick out two flannel fabrics BY HERSELF to make a receiving blanket for baby Emerson and she picked out the funniest combo... fairies on one side and giant white dogs on the other. it was so fun to see her get so excited to make it! i hope it will be a very special blanket for her cousin.

Well that about wraps up my birthday! We are going out to dinner tomorrow night to celebrate my coming of age! I am really looking forward to it! I think the worst part about having a birthday is the day after. Back to reality. Everyone was so sweet to me yesterday especially my hubby. Today the last thing he said to me as he left for work was..." so the house will be clean when i get home right!?" ha ha ha... like I said, back to reality!!!

thanks everyone for all my sweet wishes! Andrea, thanks for the great "good mail/ happy birthday love! Myself and the girls send our thanks! It was awesome!!!! All the emails and e cards really made my day so special! Man do I have the best friends!!!!!

6 comments:

donna said...

WOW!!! What a great b-day you had. I also love facial and it only cost you $10 WOW!!!!
The flowers are so pretty. You are so talent girl!
I feel bad that my card didn't make in time for your b-day. I hope you get it soon.

Andrea said...

I've never had a facial, or a massage for that matter...Maybe I need to give it a try...I'm so glad that the good mail happened to get there on the perfect day! The flowers for the shower look so great! You really do such an awesome job! Glad that you were able to have a happy birthday!

michelle said...

I am so glad that you had a good day yesterday. I was thinking about you, and wondering how the shower went. The flowers are wonderful! YEA! for finding clothes for yourself. Doesn't it feel good to have some new things!

Sarah said...

i'm so glad you had a great day. and it's so fun to have a party turn out great. congrats to Jenny. i think Macy's blanket will turn out cute. and her cousin will always know that she picked it out for her. That's so cute.

Melissa E Photography said...

I love the flowers Becca! I'm glad you got to get a facial and did some shopping. Where did your score all of your loot?

Morph This said...

Talk about the best shower ever! I owe you big sis. You are too good to me. I love you! SO glad you had a good birthday.