Apr 12, 2007

Ode to my sister!!!!




Ok so I just loved Melissa's blog entry about her sweet sisters and I had to jump on the band wagon. I have a pretty strong contender to throw into the ring! My sister Boo is the best sister anyone can ever ask for!!! I just adore her! She is my best friend and knows me better then anyone else and STILL loves me! She is beautiful, hard working and loves me and my family so much! I have so many wonderful memories of our fun childhood together! I couldn't have asked for a better sister, best friend or neighbor!
I can't remember when our rolls changed but it did. All of a sudden she stopped wanting to borrow my cloths and I wanted to start borrowing hers! She has an incredible fashion and decorating sense and I love her taste!

Well I could go on and on! Boo I love ya! You make me smile! You make me love being a sister!!!


My sister ROCKS!!!!

5 comments:

Morph This said...

Umm Hello! You are the greatest sister in the world.. even though you are making me a little teary eyed at work. I will forgive you though. I'll blame it on the hormones.

Thanks for the fantastic shout out, and I like to put it like this:
Sisters by chance, Best Friends by choice.
I love you!

Andrea said...

You two are so cute! Isn't it great to have sisters? I have 3 and they are all awesome! I actually feel bad for people that don't have a sister, it's like they are missing out on somthing really cool...

donna said...

You both are way CUTE!
Like totally california girls, for sure:P

Nettie! said...

Becca I remember when your sister came to visit us at Ricks. She was so cute and fun (just like you!)

I ALWAYS wanted a sister. That's why even though I wanted my 3rd to be my last child, I will most likely have to try for another someday so Audrey can have a sister!

BTW, I was going to mention that Molly and Jason's son look like brother and sister (go figure!) :)

AnieCooper said...

Becca...I would have to agree being a sister is the best! Jamie is the best thing that could have ever happened to me when I was 5! She has brought so much joy to my life and I don't have a single childhood memory without her in it. She is my best friend and I love her!

I have luckily been blessed with my best friend Alicia too. We consider each other sisters and her and Jamie call each other sisters too! We seriously act like 3 sisters and couldn't be any closer! I love them both!

I love that you and Jenny are so close. It is so true...when did the roles change and all of a sudden you want to be more like your little sister. I totally know the feeling! It is the craziest thing ever!

Well, I just wanted to say all that and tell you I miss you! You are such a sweetie.

Did Julie tell you about all of us getting together for dinner when she is down in a week??? Email me and we will figure it out. I need your phone number!

Love ya sweets! xoxo