Apr 24, 2007

A Night with the Idols!!!!

We had the time of our life last night! Thanks to our friends Colton and Courtney Gibbie, We got the VIP treatment at American Idol last night! The fun and excitement started even before we got into the studio. We First saw Janice Dixison, former super model, who in real life is the thinnest thing I have ever seen! We were able to talk to her and her daughter in the green room. She was very nice! Before the Show we grab a Kodak moment with former Idol Brandon from this season. We say Simon and Randy and Nigel Lithgo all arrive but quickly enter... I couldn't get my camera out fast enough!

Once inside we had access to the green room and tables of foods! I was too excited to eat! We had amazing seats! The studio is of course much smaller then it looks like on tv! Some of the other celebrates in attendance were Ivanca Trump, Shawn from Boyz II Men, One of the students from that 5th grader game show, and hr sister who is on Gilmore Girls. There were so many familiar faces in the audience too but we couldn't pin point who they were.

We also meet Ken Baker the big wig at US magazine. He is good friends with our our friends and the nicest guy! Once the show was over we all mingles with the stars. They were all so great and willing to chat and take pictures. The studio also is home to Dancing with the Stars so that is why we got some great pictures with that cast. It was awesome!!!

The funniest part of the night was that we saw our stage manager from Family Feud working the show. It was great to catch up with him!

All the contestant did AMAZING last night. Phil and Chris were my favorites of the night, But honestly they were all just so great! Listen for me tonight when it airs. I am the person that screams when Simon is commenting on Chris's performance!!

It was the best time ever!

12 comments:

Andrea said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! So they really do tape on Mondays? Weird! I always thought it was live. So seriously, how did you get your leg up that high in that pic! Maybe you should try out for 'So you think you can dance' lol...

michelle said...

It looks like you had so much fun Rebecca! I was thinking about you this morning. I am so glad that you got to see so many fun people!

smithfam said...

I am soooo jealous!!! I think I would have passed out seeing all of those people. So fun! Girl, you can kick your leg HIGH! If i did that, I think it would be permanantly stuck there! LOL

sarah ann said...

Rebecca!!! I am so stinkin' jealous! I wish I could go! It looked like you had a good time!

donna said...

How cool. It looks like you had a wonderful time. WOW!!! How did you get your leg up so high? You are such a California girl to go to all these fun Hollywood things. Great pictures :)

Melissa E Photography said...

How FUN! I can't wait to watch tonight. And I agree with andrea about the leg. You are so funny!

ArtsyFartsyGal said...

SWEET! I'm so glad you had a blast..... ah, the perks of living in So. Cal! I'm so happy you had a good B-Day

Nettie! said...

I'm watching it now and I already saw Chris so I missed your scream -woops! He did do good! How exciting for you to have been there! That would be a dream come true for me!!

Sarah said...

awesome!!!!!!! how fun to be there. great pictures. I'm so jealous. it would have been so fun to go.

AnieCooper said...

Hey Becca! You guys look like you had such an amazing time! Love the pics! You look beautiful as always! Jen looks too cute all pregnant!

I am so glad we were all able to get together tonight for dinner! It was great seeing you...make sure to check out my blog I will have the pics up tomorrow! Love ya sweetie :)

Hannah said...

That looks like so much fun!!!! We love American idol. I am totally jealous.

Suman Family said...

WOW! That's so much fun. I am so excited that you got to do that. Way fun. So I remembered at that Enrichment night you mentioned you had a blog so I looked you up. I love to see other's ideas on their blogs. I have so much fun posting a million things about Ava on mine. Anyways, your blog is really cute. See you soon.
-Laura Suman