May 6, 2008

What's up people!!!

Freaky... I had a dream that I was called to be on the dish washing committee in Relief Society. I was all ticked off about it & said I needed to think about it! Thankfully that was just a dream... What's the strangest "made up" calling you have ever heard of! I know there are a lot of them out there because my poor roommate had one in college. She was the center piece coordinator!!! Yep... she was in charge of putting the table cloth and fake flower arrangement out each Sunday in RS! Talk about feeling needed!

Speaking of RS... tonight we are going to see EMMA SMITH together for a mini gathering. I can't wait!!! I love getting together with the sisters in the ward. I am really starting to love my ward! The women are great adn who can pass up 50 cent popcorn night!

Yesterday Mike took the day off and we had the best day! WE washed our cars and then headed to the zoo. We bought a family pass for the year so if any of you local girls want to go let's make plans!!! Not sure if you know but I am pretty afraid of birds!Mike loved birds and so do the girls so I sat petrified in a bird show as bird after bird soared inches above my head as my heard ponded in my ears and I clung tight to Blue! I was so ready to get out of there! All in all it's a great zoo, minus the birds, and I can't wait to enjoy it more! It's only $60 for a family year pass!CRAZY huh!!! You can't even get into Disneyland for that price for the day!

I am so in need of new cloths! I need new jeans, some church cloths and a robe. Like always, when I need something I'll never be able to find anything. Cricket needs new church cloths too. I hate shopping when I have to!!! Why is that!

We'll today feels like Monday to me so that's why I'm dragging so much! I stayed up late watching my shows!!! I love DVR!!!!

6 comments:

Ranay said...

When my dad was called to the bishopric, my parents were joking around and said they were called to be the hymn book inspectors! Yeah right, you don't get called into the Stake Pres. office for that!! We joke about it now!

Bryn said...

I totally remember Holly having that calling...too funny! And ditto on the DVR thing! I am always up late watching too many shows...especially on Monday nights!

donna said...

I so want to see EMMA SMITH movie. It s not in our town yet..
But when gets here, i will go..

Sounds like you had family fun day. I love having family fun days...


Oh went shopping today. It took me forever to find some stuff.. I hate shopping.........

Christina said...

I'll have to remember the dishwasher calling for my new Enrichment committee. :) You are too funny!

Andrea said...

I've been having the hardest time finding shoes! Ugh. Birds are sort of creepy...

Hannah said...

Is it really only 60 dollars?? hmm...that is tempting for me and I don't even live that close. Lets plan a zoo day!