May 8, 2008

Recycling at it's best!

So you know me!!! This is what you get when you put two of my passions together!!! Sweet little Ruffle pants!!!! I took old jeans that the girls wore that became too short for them and turned them into this! So cute!!!! Blue was so excited to have "Fancy Pants" to wear and Cricket can't wait till I get hers done!

I think I'll try some with double ruffles on the legs and maybe if I can get adventurous a few ruffles on the Butt!!! How cute would that be! And I have a few patterns for matching tops if I want to get really crazy! We'll see! I saw the cutest pattern that takes a tank top and adds fabric to the bottom!

So my mission today is to find old jeans to convert into these cute pants! Recycling and creating!!! Love it!!!!


6 comments:

donna said...

Oh my those are so CUTE!!!!! I really think you should have a TV show on HGTV!!!!! You are so crafty girl-friend..........


You need to emil all your ideas to HGTV!!! They will put you on a show.........

Andrea said...

Those are too cute! I'm thinking that idea wouldn't work so great for my boys though huh? lol.

Blackner Family said...

I love your creativity!! So cute!! What lucky girls you have!!

Christina said...

Those are adorable! I love it!

Morph This said...

So thats what that pattern is? I couldn't tell with your busted web cam. Tell Mike I thought he didn't skimp when it came to electronics.

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! Your so good! I love those, so SO cute! I want a pair! te he he!