May 15, 2008

About to burst!

So one of my favorite things happened to me yesterday!!!! I finally figured out a solution to a problem that has been bugging me for over a year!!! I won't spill the beans yet but let's just say my creative juices are flowing and I can't wait to get out there and shop for my supplies!

I was up for over an hour laying in bed just thinking about how I was going to make this "mystery thingy ma bopper!" I can't wait to show you!! I'm leary to tell you about it just in case I finish it and it's totally lame! Some times my mind gets a little out of control adn certain ideasa seem out of this world and then they flop!!! But that's part of the design process! I'm willing to flounder a few times!

But here's a list of some of my supplies to tease you a little with... specialty paper, paint, dowels, glue, furniture, ribbon, embellishment, knobs, pulls, and some items I really need to look for on ebay! Are you intrigued yet!!!

So I better get my day started before I burst with joy and ruin the computer!!!

8 comments:

Christina said...

hmm is it a dollhouse?? what what what could it be???

you REALLY need to look at my friend kristi's blog--she's overflowing with creativity constantly--you two would be SUCH a match!

well anxiously awaiting the "reveal"!

donna said...

HMMM we are anxiously awaiting !!!!
Thanks for the sweet email. IT made my day:)

Megan said...

Ohhh!!! I can't wait to see what it is! You always have the cutest ideas!

regibells said...

Sounds interesting whatever it is. You are so creative. I wish I had your energy right now! You will have to show me your finished product.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i am excited to hear about it! i love your creative ideas!

Hannah said...

oooh!! I can't wait to see it!

Amy said...

I can't wait to see - by the way, I love the recycled, ruffled jeans you made for the girls. I was just reminded of them while looking in a high dollar little girls magazine - and yours were even more adorable. Too cute!

michelle said...

hmmm, you have me thinking! would it be a dalring dresser? Whatever it is I can't wait to see it! I know it will be darling! I wish you were my neighbor! We would have so much fun working on projects! Love ya! Michelle