May 10, 2008

Don't forget!!!

So if you haven't been popping in on my family blog make sure you get over there! I have a few fun posts with recent photos of the girls and an adorable video of Blue in the garden!!!I also posted some pictures Mike took with our new camera!!!

I hope all of you special ladies have a wonderful Mothers Day tomorrow and you all get spoiled!!! I already layed the girls church cloths out so Mike can take over in the morning!!!Who else is looking forward to sweet songs from teh kiddos in church !!!I love that part of the day!!!!

3 comments:

carey said...

Happy Mother's Day, Rebecca!!! Those cookies below look SO yummy. Have a great day - - can't wait to hear about your walk (isn't is coming up?)

Christina said...

so fun to see photos of your house and know exactly what it looks like since i was there!

those cookies look grub!! are they "good mailalbe"??? heheh

SO fun that you got you camera-you'll love it!

im so gonna get that iron!

donna said...

HAPPY mother's day :)




LOve all the pictures!