May 21, 2008

Drum roll please....

The waits over... Now to reveal what's been keeping me busy for days!!!!

This is what happens when I get my hands on an old broken dresser on the verge death....


I turn it into this...and then these!!!!! I am so excited to introduce you to my solved problem!!!Forever I've been searching for a cute ribbon holder! All I could find were ugly plastic ones or ones that were super expensive. SOLUTION: turn old drawers into the perfect, stylish and functional ribbon holder myself! Te DA... A drawer NO more!!!

These babies have 26" of ribbon hanging space and look so so so adorable sitting atop any shelf or any craft desk! They hold even the largest of ribbon spools!!! I love it when a plan comes together!

I will be selling these on my blue cricket design blog
I'll be making more... I'm on the hunt for more dressers calling my name!!!


9 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

that is way cute! i have a friend who has a similar idea, but yours are so much cuter!!! my friend takes hers everywhere since the drawer handle is on top- its like luggage- easy to take anywhere!
good job becks! i have been waiting for an update! how much are you charging for them? i need like 10! :) (and how much would you charge for a piece of your craft room cause I will probably need a place to store them!!)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

ps- where is that dresser going to go?

Christina said...

seriously girl-you amaze me all the time!!!
SO SO SO SO CUTE!! now to get me some of kristi's ribbon i was telling you about!!

Amber H. said...

I have to say, I LOVE the drawer idea....it's too bad they are so small though. For normal people that would be enough ribbon space, but I would need about 8 of them to hold all of mine! I love the look of them though! Good luck with your sales...I'm sure they will go quickly! I LOVE the blue one!

Bruce said...

You are amazing! I love this idea. I want to become a "ribbon person" just so I can get one! Love your creativity girlfriend.

donna said...

SO CUTE!!! Yes, like i said before. You need your own show on HGTV!!! Hey we could have one together....
Hmmm what would i do on the show????? Oh i would be the eye candy :)!!!hehehehehehehehe. J/K..


LOve all your stuff girl :)!!!!

Suzanne said...

How clever! I love it:)

Julie said...

It turned out great! Good job.
PS I love your calls, it's my turn next, so don't hold your breath :P

Christina said...

Too cute! Great job!