May 2, 2008

Ode to the $5 foot long sub!


Like always, Subway was a source of joy to me today! Nothing like a good sub to make my day a little more perfect! I hate eating on the run but Subway is the exception...it's the healthiest way to get my grub on and not spend a ton. I'm a huge regular at Subway. Only once in my life did Subway and I not mix well...pregnancy has a way of taking your favorite thing and turning it against you~!!

I'm a whole wheat veggie delight kind of girl, everything on it minus the jalapeƱos !A little honey mustard, oil and vinigar and salt and pepper and I'm good to go. Back in the day I used to be able to eat Subway for lunch and dinner and my average visit was at least three times a week!

So for all you Sandwich artists out there who have blessed me with your willingness to create a mouth watering meal, I solute you!!!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I love a good sandwich. Yum.

Benson Fam said...

I've had one for 2 days straight now, boy will I be bummed when this special is over...:).

carey said...

Amen! I am loving this deal and we take advantage of it all the time!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Every time I go to WalMArt and pass by the Subway, I think of your Miracle Whip instead of Mayo disaster!

Sarah said...

I LOVE subway! and it is such a great deal.

Hannah said...

I am a veggie delight girl too. Yum!

E Winzeler said...

YUMMY!!! It's always a Sunday when I feel like going out to eat...wrong day to read your post...oh the temptation!