Jun 23, 2007

Weekend

Yesterday I braved going out with the youngins only to wish I hadn't. Melt downs and tantrums and i'm talking about myself!!! I did get the errands that i HAD to do done so yeah for that. I went to Target to get a CD that I was dying for. Imogen Heap! Just love her. And while I was high tailing it to the CD section I was captured by a dress. I just loved it and it was on sale so score. $30 later I finally made it out of there.




This morning I went to doctors finally after being convinced this wasn't your average run of the mill cold! This cold meant business! I have a sinus infection! HOORAY! At least I can take antibiotics now. I already feel tons better and am dries up and have no more caught.

I am getting ready for my chocolate gig! This will be the last gig we do. We'll be selling our fountain. With us moving and Jen having just had a baby it's just not going to work. And let's be honest... It's more work then I thought I was signing up for! Oh well! So if any of you know of anyone looking to buy one!!!!

13 comments:

sarah ann said...

Oh that stinks that you have a nose thing, Haha! Get better soon! Okay, I want that dress! It is sooo cute!

Amy said...

I'm glad you're on antibiotics! At least you're on the mend. :) I would LOVE a chocolate fountain! in my dreams though.

Two said...

that is a cute dress, but on me it would make me look pregnant- you can get away with it since you dont look pregnant til about 2 weeks before you pop a kid outta you!

Sarah said...

well at least you are on antibiotics!! that dress is probably really cute on you. fun.

michelle said...

I hope that your feeling better! Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in fast! I love that dress!

donna said...

I hope you feel better soon :)
That dress is going to look so cute on you.

Andrea said...

Hope the antibiotics will kick in soon! I bet you look so cute in the dress!

Amber H. said...

So sorry to hear you have been so miserable! I'm glad you figured it out and can get feeling better now...ugh! Keep us updated :o)

carey said...

You have such great style, Rebecca!!!

Mama Bear said...

I noticed your cute dress at church! I love it! Glad you are feeling better!

AnieCooper said...

I am glad you finally figured out what was wrong with you. So have you been able to snuggle with Emmy yet since you are on medication?

Very cute dress!!!

Love U!

Megan said...

I'm sorry you're feeling yucky! Good thing you're on antibiotics now though, that will help!
Cute dress! Makes it even more cute when you get a good deal on it!!!
I wish I had a good reason to buy the chocolate fountain from you, I would just keep it in my kitchen constantly flowing though and I don't think Jason will go for that!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute dress and at a great price.