Jun 26, 2007

Going CRAZY

Last Night for Family home Evening we did a lot of planning for the rest of our time here! After we sang popcorn popping like a billion times we were able to make a list of all the things we had to get done before the move and all the people we had to see. We only have 5 more weekends and when I looked at it like that I got a little panicked. I have already started packing but I just feel like that move date will sneak up on me and I don't want to stress about it!

I've been on the phone all morning trying to freight estimates for my furniture and having to talk to people who basically have no clue what they are doing! There is nothing worst then talking to people over the phone who are clueless and make you feel like you are asking them to lasso the moon or something! I've also been on the phone with someone who might be interested in the chocolate fountain! Cross your fingers.

We're selling practically all our furniture so I have to deal with flaky people from craigslist calling and wanting to come by! Oh well!!!It all goes with the territory!

I am finally feeling better! I am just super groggy from my meds so that's no fun. I am going to an Angel game tonight so that will fun. honestly I am not a huge baseball game fan but the company will be worth it and we have killer seats!

I hope all of you are having a less frustrating day!

7 comments:

sarah ann said...

Hey! Sounds crazy! Good Luck!

Andrea said...

Hopefully you can get someone on the phone that won't make you go crazy! I can't imagine moving far away and having to worry about all of that type of stuff. Have a good time at the game tonight!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

5 weeks? wow! That will go by fast! I cant wait for you to have a new home!

Anonymous said...

Good luck planning your move. I hope you had a good time at the game.

Sarah said...

sorry it's so stressful. hopefully you can get it all done and taken care of.

AnieCooper said...

Wow...you are only here for 5 more weekends :( Good thing we are seeing you this weekend! I can't wait for Saturday! So, is Jenny & Emmy joining us??? That would be great :) Hope your day goes better tomorrow. xoxoxo

Melissa E Photography said...

Can't wait for you to get here! That dress is really cute. Good luck selling your furniture!