Jun 12, 2007

I swear she has radar!




It never fails... at least once a month my little klepto Blue always finds a way to get her hands on my lipstick! I can't tell you how many tubes of lipstick and lip glosses she has destroyed let along how often I have to scrub down my carpet and hose her off! She just loves the stuff. I always forget I keep it in my purse and she just some hows finds it!

now don't flame me on this color choice. I know in your mind you are thinking " what woman in her right mind would wear a color like that anyway!?" Well calm down everyone! It's a tinted gloss from MAC that wears very sheer! It's full of SPF and smells amazing so back off!!!! It looks much better on me then it does caked on her sweet little face! Oh she just kills me!

6 comments:

the bates motel said...

those pics of molly are awesome! i love the lipstick all over her face.

donna said...

Oh my, so cute :)

sarah ann said...

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!! Haha... How funny!

Mama Bear said...

These pictures are classic! What is it with girls and lipstick? Seriously! Meredith goes crazy over the stuff! I just wish they knew how to put it on without causing a national disaster in the process!!

Amber H. said...

That is just TOO cute! Isn't it amazing how they want to look like mommy when they are SO young! It's awesome :o) Thanks for sharing!

Rebekah said...

Small world indeed! It's strange how you can read someone's blog, then read a blog that they read, and on and on, and end up finding people you knew in real life!

Actually, when I was looking for an apartment last November I went to a place where your sister's sister-in-law lived. I told her I was from HB and she asked me if I knew the Box girls. Duh!

PS -- You're girls are adorable!