Jun 8, 2007

It's BITTEN Day...

Boo and I are off to go shopping and see what Sarah Jessica Parkers new line, BITTEN is like! I have my fingers crossed that we'll score some great deals and awesome fashions.
I'll report back on the finds!

I am sooo happy it's friday! It feels like we have been holding our breath all week just waiting for news and I just really want to relax and enjoy ourselves this weekend. We have nothing planned but sometimes that's the best weekend!

Crazy dream last night! I know i'm weird but I had a dream that I was at a Little House on the Prairie Reunion. It was so cool. Then at some point in the night I really started caressing Mikes head. It woke him up and he said I was singing a Merry go Round song to him. FUNNY HUH!!!! I am such an active dreamer!

Ok Folks! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

donna said...

I want to get some stuff from Sarah Jessica Parkers new line, BITTEN. What store are they selling her clothes at or does she have a store?
Have fun girl!

Andrea said...

You are such a crack up. I'm a weird sleeper/dreamer too. I'm sure Mike didn't mind the caressing lol. Let us know if you get "bitten"...K, that was really corny but I'm not erasing it! LOL!

carey said...

CONGRATS on the job! How exciting! Maybe I'll get to meet you soon. We are in SLC often now that we take Liam to Primary Children's. How was the Bitten line? They don't have it in NV. :(

Amber H. said...

That is such a funny story :o) You had me laughing...probably because I do the same type of things in my sleep!