Jun 6, 2007

I have to admit...

- I love watching Little house on the Prairie! Call me nostalgic but I just love it. About a month ago I found it on TV land channel and now tape it!!! I love Albert!
- I can eat a dozen Otter Pops in one day if I let myself. My favorite flavor is Strawberry Short Kook!
- I'd sleep in every day if my kids let me!
- I have a phobia of food in a bathroom!
- I bite my nails!
- I ate half an Angel Food cake in two sittings!
- The bottom of my closet looks like a disaster zone!
- This is like the third month I was late paying rent on time...So absent minded!
- I sleep with a favorite blanket I call Hunter who is slowly falling apart and it breaks my heart!
- I write in a journal
- I haven't read a book in month.. oops!! one more goal I am slipping on!
- I have no idea what I'm making for dinner!
- I can't eat eggs without catchup!
- i am an HGTV addict!
- I could spend hours on the internet if I didn't let the guilt of not getting any house work or playing with kids get to me!
- I am struggling with my oh so simple calling of writing a monthly ward newsletter. so pathetic I know but no one gives me any info for the darn thing so I end up writing fluff every month! So lame!

8 comments:

donna said...

I have to admit that I am glad you are my friend :)

Oh I love watching Little house on the Prairie. We got the DVD and we watched on the way to Utah.

Angel Food cake, Yummy!!!! I am should I could do the same.

Amy said...

You still are amazing to me!! This just makes you even more real!

Andrea said...

I loved your list. So cute. We always loved the Little House Christmas movies. So good. I love HGTV. House Hunters and Landscapers Challenge are two of my favs...The other day some people in Denver bought a house that was less than 1,000 sq ft for over $300,000! I couldn't believe it, the yard wasn't even big or anything! Crazy!

Amy said...

Aww!! You're just like me! I love Little House too. reminds me of simpler days I WISH we had. :) I love HGTV too, but we no longer have cable, so unfortunately I have nothing to watch. :(

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I must admit, I have never seen a single episode of Little House on the Prairie (gasp!)

This list was fun, I want to do my own tomorrow!

Sarah said...

i bite my nails too. and i love HGTV. watching house hunters right now in fact.

michelle said...

love you list! I too love Little House on the Prarie. There is nothing better than watching that sweet show. I too am a huge HGTV fan! One of my favorite purchases was the life sized santa that stands on my porch at Christmas. Steve thought I had lost it when this arrived at the house! :)

Amber H. said...

Yes, I too am an HGTV addict. I take so many tips from there shows, I just LOVE it! Poor Josh has to sit (and mostly sleep) through hours upon hours of that channel, especially on Thursday nights when all my favorite shows come on! Too fun though, love your list :o)