Jun 27, 2007

Dr. 90210

Ok... No secret here that I have a very small chest! I really can't hide that and we all know I am the first to poke fun of my itty bitty titties! That being said...I have never been one to frown on plastic surgery especially if it can give you back that very important part of your body that helps define you as a woman. There is just something about feeling like you fit in your own skin that can really complete a person I am sure. I say that because I have often felt uncomfortable in my own body. I know Breasts don't make me who I am but I am always struggling with this one "little" part of my body!

I ask myself time and time again... Are theses my badges of motherhood? Am I being selfish to want to feel and look like a woman again? Am I messing with something that I shouldn't? Trust me... I am far from ever crossing that bridge where I would feel I could do something about it, I have kiddos to have still and nursing is a high priority in my book! But who knows?

I have been trying to watch Dr. 90210 more to get a grasp on what the actual surgery itself is all about including recovery and after math. YIKES!!! If anything it's a big "what not to do" campaign! I watch the surgery part with my hand covering the screen so that's a little anti productive! I can't imagine putting myself through that! And then the after pictures look so dang fake. I know they are fake!!!

I don't know if I could be comfortable with something fake in my body. But then again, I don't know if I want to look like a boy for the rest of my life either! Luckily I don't have to make any appointments any time soon but I will say it's something I think about!

I joke with my friends that one day we'll all go away to a "scrap booking convention" and come back looking amazing!!! wink wink! WE all know I don't scrapbook! I have a lot more soul searching and figuring out still to do before I sign up for any Scrap booking! ha ha!

6 comments:

Megan said...

small boobs are the worst. I feel like you took the words right out of my head. There is so much to think about before you actually do something like that and I am always back and forth on whether it's something I want to do some day or not! Until then, we can be part of the SWIBT club together! (sista's with itty bitty titties!!!)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I know what you mean about the small things. I think that if you pray about it, when you are done having kids, you probly know weather or not you can go and get that boob job. That kinda stuff works for some and not for others.

Andrea said...

Hey, I'm in the completely opposite boat, I have huge boobs lol. A friend of mine is considering having the surgery....I told her she should go for it...It would be no different then me having a reduction for not liking the way mine look...Oh, and it's probably not a good idea to watch the surgery you are thinking about getting, unless you're trying to talk yourself out of it! lol. Have a great one!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

So when we go to our "scrap booking convention," all my SIL's can take the boobage that was "Cropped" off me and add it to their bodies. I wont ever need to go bigger, but when I am done having kids I wouldnt mind a lift!

Melissa E Photography said...

HAHA!! Oh, Bec. I think it's natural for a girl to feel like they need boobies, but I would be willing to bet that anyone would trade their boobs for your cute build!

Amber H. said...

This is too funny. I'm not big, but I'm not small either. I WISH I was smaller though! I think the smaller the chest is, the smaller the girl looks. Just my opinion and how I have felt for pretty much my whole life, but if I could be smaller, I would! I also grew up with a sister who is tiny...she is 5 foot tall ,weighs about 90 lbs and wears a D cup bra who had the HARDEST time finding clothes to fit right, so that's something you might want to think about also! Good luck about whatever you decide though...I might consider a lift someday myself...after kiddies they are just never the same :o)