Jun 5, 2007

Lot's of waiting going on!!!

I know so many of you are wondering and so are we!! Still no word from Salt Lake! I must be in need of a great lesson! I have had to practice patience! I must have been lacking!

Not much more to report here! We are anxiously awaiting the news from Ut and we are even more excited for our any day arrival of baby Emerson, my sisters baby!!She is about to pop and her doctor yesterday " moved some stuff around" down there to help get things going!!!SO Thrilling!!!


Did I also mention I'm waiting for my hair to grow out! he he!

7 comments:

AnieCooper said...

Hey Becca!! I am so glad you finally said you are waiting...I didn't want to ask...but have been wondering if you had heard anything. sorry it is taking so long. Maybe no news is good news :) so far!

Wow baby Emerson is going to be here soon!! How exciting...you better put pics up asap!!

I can't wait for our little Natalie to get here...you are so lucky your niece is due anytime...I have until November ;) Well I will keep the positive thoughts going...hope you hear something soon. Wish Jen luck with the labor!!! xoxoxo

donna said...

Becca, what! You are waiting for your hair to grow out. I love your hair.



I have been wondering what the new was. Keep us updated :)
Have a great night my sweet friend. Love the name Emerson.

Andrea said...

Hope you have good news soon...On the job, new niece and hair growing fronts...LOL...Keep us posted!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I am still waiting for the Phoenix office to offer you a better offer. So the waiting game continues for both of us!

(oh, and I want Jen to have her baby and I want my hair to grow too!)

Anonymous said...

hey girl, good luck in the whole waiting game. I am sure that you aren't in need of patience...:) You need to post a picture of your hair.

Sarah said...

i was wondering about Emerson too. I hope everything goes well for her.

I hate to wait! patience is not one of my virtues! lol. hopefully you will hear soon.

michelle said...

Did Stephanie mention Phx.????? :) I hope baby Emerson arrives very soon. Tell Jen good luck for me! :)