Jun 8, 2007

I got BITTEN!!!!

So two hours later we were finally on our way out of the store! So much fun stuff to see and try on! It was way funny to see Boo in the dressing room...She'd look at a shirt and throw it to me and say" here! you try it on so I know what it will look like on me once I get this baby out!"

I did a little damage at the store to say the least. Oops! Even with all the deals it all adds up!!

here's what I made out with...






Shirts for $8, bathing suit separates for $8, Shoes for $10! It was great!! My only complaint was with the sizing. The t's run small and the button ups run big! Oh well!

8 comments:

sarah ann said...

Rebecca! Those clothes are so darn cute! Do they have a website?!

Andrea said...

Cute stuff! LOL, thinking of her trying on the stuff with her big belly is so funny. Glad you got some good deals!

AnieCooper said...

I can't wait to go check out her stuff! I think it is awesome that she makes everything cost under $20.00. I saw her on Oprah...thanks for reminding me it is out :) I am sure you look adorable in them :)
How is Jenny feeling?? I can't wait to see pics of lil' Emerson :)What day do you want to get together?

michelle said...

What darling clothes! I think I will have to check her store out. I read that we have one here in the valley. Have a wonderful weekend!

Morph This said...

Trusth be told, I shouldn't have even gone off what things look like on you, because everything looks better on your bod no matter what. I may have the hottest sister on the block.

I think that was the first time we had been shopping together in awhile. I love it. I am going to miss you.

Anonymous said...

Those cloths are so dang cute...where did you get them? I saw that they are Sarah jessica Parker, but what store? Also, I just read the blog that your hubby GOT THE JOB!!! a big Congrats from over younder. I am so pumped for youi guys. That is so exciting!

donna said...

OK I am going to the store. We have one that is about 2 hours from my house. I will be going soon ;)

Sarah said...

so cute. i would love to check out that stuff.