Oct 18, 2007

So tu tu in the house

Alisa and So Tu Tu are here and we had the privilege of baby sitting! Honestly... I have become the hugest fan of watching others kids. It totally is selfish but When I have other peoples kids over my kids are totally occupied the entire time. I was able to clean my house from top to bottom today!!!! Hooray!!!

Guess it was pretty boring for some little sweet heart...




Either that or she had a great time!!!! It was so fun having her over! WE miss sweet Addison!!!

I also forgot to post pics from when Michelle was in town. She and Sarah came over and gave me the sweetest house warming gift! A beautiful welcome sign!!! WE went to Gardner Village and just hung out and then headed to her in laws "museum"...well house! Talk about living large!!!! I love seeing my Michelle and Sarah!!! Thanks again Sarah for sitting in the back with the girls you poor thing!




Sorry about my poofy mom hair.YIKES! Scary!!!!

12 comments:

Morph This said...

Oh my, that is too funny about So Tu Tu.. the girls already look so much bigger then when I saw them last week. Give lots of hugs.

sarah ann said...

Hey Rebecca! :) It was so fun to hang out with you and your girls. I didn't mind sitting in the back @ all!

Laura said...

No fair, you always get to meet everyone. Looks like fun and I love your hair.

michelle said...

Little Tu Tu looks so cute! It was SOOO fun meeting with you, and the girls. I am so glad that we had that time together. It was such a great day to go to Gardners village. We will be back in December, or sooner! :)

donna said...

FUn pictures :)

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, that little girl is SO cute!

kori said...

So Tu Tu looks so sweet sleeping! I am sure she loved playing Macy and Blue

Amber H. said...

So those pictures of the little girl sleeping are SO precious. I can't believe the different places kids can fall asleep! I wish I was that way!

Matt said...

I love it when the kids fall asleep right where they are. She looks like she's praying. Your hair looks great.

Unknown said...

That is the cutest picture of the sleeping fairy. I love candid sleeping pics.

Sarah said...

that is such a cute picture. doesn't look very confortable though. How fun to meet up with Michelle and Sarah!

Christina said...

oh nice to see your REAL HAIR girl!! hahah--

those witches at that place have boobs like mine! is that a requirement?? does that mean im really a witch?!?!? geesh!

that photo of her is soooo precious!! i wish that was me somedays!