Oct 26, 2007

Friday...

So talk about a bad nights sleep! I've had a cold all week so sleeping has been made all the more miserable. On top of having a horrible bed that causes me to toss and turn and wake up stiff and in pain every morning, I had to add that annoying stuffy nose on one side so you can only lay on one side and breath out of the other one thing going on. So not being able to toss and turn made for an even more memorable night! Oh well!

Today is sweet Blue Blues birthday!!!! Wahoooo!!!! She was so cute this morning! Macy woke her up saying to her " it's your birthday sister!!!" She opened her eyes and replied " My Birthday today!!!"

We made the celebratory Colored pancakes for breakfast and have a fun day all planed! We'll picnic at the park and head to the library for books and time on mommies lap. Then tonight we'll have a little cake and ice cream just the 4 of us!I love birthdays like this when you can get away with it being a little more simple!

Yesterday I had to get my car up to snuff to get it registered. I need about $400 worth of repairs for it to pass out here! LAME!!! I shouldn't complain. I have had absolutely zero problems with this car. In 6 years I have only had to pay for routine oil changes and one minor repair. It's been good to me! And the thing that needs to be fix isn't even the cars fault. Some low rider gangsta' before me who owned it tried to lower it illegally and now my fount spring thingies are no longer considered PASSING for the safety test. That one repair is going to cost the $400! CRAZY huh!! it's never been an issue before... guess in CA they are used to low riders!

None the less all is well. I feel much better once I get out of bed and get the day started! I'm excited for Blues special day! she is such a blessing and I simply adore that snuggle bug!Isn't it crazy to think that two years ago today I was giving birth!!!! I love thinking of it like that because I love giving birth!!!!

13 comments:

Amber H. said...

So just wondering what kind of car you actually have? Also, happy birthday to your little girl! Sounds like a great day, and yes, I love the simple ones when they are littler!

Matt said...

I hate that nose thing too. Happy birthday to your little and I to, loved being pregnant and labor for me was really easy.

Christina said...

oh fun happy bday to the little one!!

ive got a cold/allergy thing going too..i still have my old lady sexy voice..charming

Andrea said...

Happy birthday Molly! I hope you girls have a great day out and about!

jeremyandleslie said...

Happy Birthday Molly! I totally remember when she was born and when you posted pictures of her right after. I can't believe it's been 2 years! She is absolutely adorable!
Good luck with the car repairs and the birthday celebrating! Sounds like a fun day!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Molly!!! How cute she is. I hope you all had a great day.

Jess Perry said...

Happy Birthday Molly Blue!! I love simple days like that spent with your family. I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Let's get together next week so give me a call!

Megan said...

Happy birthday Baby Blue! I wish we were there to celebrate with you guys!

Sorry your not feeling well Becks, I hope you get better soon! Stuffy noses are so annoying!

Brandi said...

Yea, wounderful Birthdays, they make days fun. Happy Birthday.

donna said...

I hope Molly Blue had a Super cool b-day :)


I hope everyone has a great weekend.

AnieCooper said...

I didn't get online yesterday...so I missed wishing Molly a happy birthday! I hope she had a wonderful birthday! It is crazy to think she is already 2!!! So happy belated birthday Molly!!!

Jamie C. said...

Two and already in undie?! I loved those pictures on your family blog! I agree with you, just after Gabs was born I said I was ready to do it again...the giving birth, not the 9 month of being pregnant! Happy Birthda to your sweet little one!

Mama Bear said...

Happy birthday, Molly!! The big 2...so exciting!

Hope you feel better soon, Becca. I so relate, I am beginning my THIRD...yes, my THIRD cold in the last 2 months. I don't know what the deal is...grrrrr! Colds are just plain crappy!