Oct 7, 2007

A few answered questions!

Hi friends! Hope you all had a great weekend! I had a handful of you ask about my hair and how I got it to curl so well! Well first... here's a little secret that I know you all may have been guessing in the first place! Yes I had hair extensions in! I have clip in REAL hair that I wear to get lenght and volume! I never wear them out really but I wanted to for fun pictures! So I'm BUSTED!!! I WISH my hair looked that amazing all the time!

But the real trick is my amazing curling iron.



This is an Enzo Milano 25mm Barrel Curling iron that is well worth it's cost! It's like the CHI flat iron of curling irons! It curls the flatest ahir and holds it! I can go three days without washing and still get body. ( I never go three days but I could if I wanted to be gross! He he!!)

Here is the website if you want to check it out!!! http://www.enzomilano.com/25mm.htm

I also found this site that sells what claims to be the same iron for a fraction of the cost!http://www.worldsbestcurlingiron.com/

Check em out and compare! Mine cost $130. I know a hefty price but it was a gift ( thanks BOO) You all know me too well to think I would fork up that much dough but honestly knowing now how amazing it was I would defiantly pay that much. But hey... if you can get it $4o a that other site and they guarantee that it's the same, that's the way I would go!


Enough about hair!

I had the best weekend with my sister and Emmy! I just love that girl! We went shopping EVERY day! She could not get enough of the great shopping Utah has to offer! She wants to come out once every season to take advantage of the beautiful changing weather and the shopping of course!

This weekend we went to Park City and it was so beautiful! check out the Pictures we got on my family blog! Park city photos click here!!

8 comments:

Jillyboo said...

you can totally link me. And you have extensions? Where did you get them? I wish they could take hair away, thats my dream!

AnieCooper said...

You are too funny...I was wondering what you had been eating to get that long hair haha! You look beautiful no matter what! I seriously want that curling iron...but Brent would kill me for spending that much when he is still in school! ;) I'll have to wait until he is finished I guess hehe! Miss and love you!

Jess Perry said...

I will have to try that!! I love new hair toys to play with!

Andrea said...

Your hair did look awesome in the pics. I loved your park city pics too. So cute.

Julie said...

Does that mean my conair won't hold my curls for 3 days?! LOL

sarah ann said...

K, your hair is like so pretty! Looks like you had funn!

michelle said...

The pictures are beautiful!!! It was such a gorgeous day to take pictures! Your hair looks great! I'll call you later today. :)

donna said...

Oh ! your hair always look so good :)