Oct 12, 2007

A new day...

I just needed to post something new. I have a lot of things on my mind but need something positive to write about and change the mood around here!

I am excited for my In laws who will blessing their sweet baby girl this weekend in Oklahoma. I miss them so much and wish I could be there to meet my new niece but I send my love!

I'm STILL trying to finish Twilight. It only took till page 387 for it to get good for me! Sorry all you Stephanie Meyer fans... I just haven't caught the bug that so many of you are experiencing. But it's probably not you, it's me.I suffer from "get your hopes up" syndrome. I often build something up it tends to be the crash and burn reality I never want! I even hated Phantom of the Oprah when Mike took me to see the musical! oops! These books have been so talked about and raved about. Oh well. I'll finish it... maybe the fireworks I'm looking for are at the end!

I have tons to do today, things I just didn't do yesterday!I'm glad it's a new day. I 'm amazed at how a morning can change the darkest of moods and remind us that we have a new day to enjoy.

7 comments:

donna said...

Miss Emily read Twilight, She loved it.
You need to ready "Wednesday Letters" By Jason F. Wright. It was the best. It took me two days to read the book. I couldn't put it down.


Have a great day my friend

Andrea said...

Glad you're feeling better today. I hope your weekend is good.

michelle said...

I still can't figure out all of the fuss over Twillight. I was thinking I was alone in all of this! :) I just read your post from yesterday. I am so sorry about this sad, and horrible news. Sooo sad!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i wish i liked reading more- and not that i dont enjoy a good book, but there is so much other stuff to do when i have free time that the thought of reading a book never comes to mind.

... and i still cant believe the news from yesterday. every time i woke up last night (which seemed very often) that was all i could think about. so sad...

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i wish i liked reading more- and not that i dont enjoy a good book, but there is so much other stuff to do when i have free time that the thought of reading a book never comes to mind.

... and i still cant believe the news from yesterday. every time i woke up last night (which seemed very often) that was all i could think about. so sad...

Jillyboo said...

that makes me feel better about not reading it yet. All I hear about if how amazing it is and how I am missing out. I will still pick it up but am happy to hear not everyone LOVES it!!
By the way, who was killed? That is terrible. I am so sorry.

Amber H. said...

I have never heard the hype on this book, much less heard of it?? What is it about? Good job for trudging through it anyway! I hope your next read will be better! :o)