Oct 13, 2007

Play Date



This last week we meet up with my BUNKO group for our first organized play group. We'll be getting together twice a week with the kids! I so love that!

This week we meet up at Jessica P.'s for cookie decorating and pumpkin decorating. First of all when has a beautiful home and didn't mind us sneakin' around admiring her awesome taste and second... talk about being prepared! She had everything you would need to create great Halloween treats! My girls were in heaven at the cookie station but that's a given!

I am really loving my girl time! I have to admit I never in my life have felt the need to be so involved in a girls group. I always had my one or two close friends that just got me and we were cool but I have fallen in love with the idea of being in a room full of women and you can barely hear yourself think! WE gab about everything! men, food, books, kids, fashion, politics even! It really is a great source of happiness I am discovering.

Thanks Jess for a great afternoon! I appreciate all the time and effort you put into making a great outing for us all!!!And congrats on the baby boy!!! By the time that little guy gets here I'll have perfected my booties and I'll have a custom pair ready for him!!!

4 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Oh...I am glad you enjoyed it. I have to do something to keep up with you, Miss Creative pants. I know what you mean about girl time. In fact, I am kind of looking forward to Trent going to Germany so I can have lots of girl time and not feel guilty!!

Blackner Family said...

That was a blast!! It was so much fun to finally meet your adorable kids! I agreet that Jess was totally prepared!!

AnieCooper said...

How fun! That is awesome that you have a girls group!! So...when are you coming back to Cali for a visit? We need a Becca fix around here ;) Miss you girly! Love you!

Amber H. said...

Wow, it's amazing that you have found so many great friends there. It looks like the kids had a lot of fun! And good luck with your booty business :o) Will you be selling them online or in a boutique somewhere???