Oct 20, 2007

a little insight on ME...

- I get a little tired of looking at the same blog post so I post often.
- I secretly love getting compliments on my cooking but the compliments from my hubby mean the most!
- I sleep with a blanket that is falling apart. I have sewn it up a handful of times now and it's being held together now by a safety pin.
- I drive with my left foot tucked up under me.
- I have worst skin now then I ever did as a teenager.
- I love dreaming at night! Even scary dreams!
- I sing to myself all around the house till my kids tell me to stop.
- I eat at Denny's and love it!
- My closet is a disaster zone.
- I have to get out of bed EVERY night to check that the doors are locked, my closet door is shut and my blinds are tightly closed! OCD!!!!
- I love the smell of my baby in the morning... sleepy, bad breath and pee pee diaper!
- I alter almost every recipe I use
- I take short showers and long baths.
- It takes me on average over an hour to fall a sleep each night!
- I love EmergenC tangerine flavor
- I gave up soda and love sparkling water... I could drink three bottles a day if I bought that much. San Pelligrino is my favorite and lime is my favorite flavor otherwise.
-I am obsessed with clean ears!
- I put off folding laundry till it causes a fight!
- I guarantee I'll eat more Halloween candy then my kids!
- I've never been good at keeping my own secrets because secrets are funner to share!

11 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Okay I love the list! I am obsessed with clean ears too and I love that you told us about Denny's and free kids meals!

Jillyboo said...

I love this fun post. I was smiling about so many of our similarities.
You are so cute and write such fun posts. I always love reading your blogs.
Love you

Anonymous said...

lol, love the list!

Andrea said...

This was such a cute list. Love it!

donna said...

What!!!!! you gave UP soda!!!!!! Are you NUTS. heehehee j/k


Good for you girl. I need to follow your example.

Matt and Kay Jones said...

Ok... I haven't talked to you in forever! I am getting plenty of updates from Jen but I need to pop onto your blog more to catch up. I hope you and the girls are doing well. p.s. that pic of so tu tu is absolutely adorable...

Nettie! said...

I sing around the house so much that my kids tell me to stop too!

Btw, so sorry about the death - we may not understand or know why but at least we know our Father in Heaven does and we have trust in that.

michelle said...

This is a fun list! I still am totally impressed that you have quit soda! One day I will join in on the fun! :)

Amber H. said...

I was laughing when I read that you sing until your kids tell you to stop. I do the same thing! Annika is always yelling at me "Mommy, don't sing!" Too funny :o)

Megan said...

I love when you have posts like this! It's so fun to learn more about you! My fav. is the smell of your baby in the morning with a PEE PEE diaper!!! SO funny!

Melissa E Photography said...

Becs, we are totally twins. I think I could have written every one of those! I'm going to have to try some sparkling water!