Oct 29, 2007

Can someone please remind me...

How to breath! I seem to remember you're suppose to breath through two nostrils, am I right!? I remember it being almost effortless to maintain life through breathing! Gone are those days and foggy the memory of doing so.

this cold is kicking my butt! WE skipped church yesterday do to the fact that I care for the members and I was pretty sure they wouldn't want to see me looking like Quasimodo. Blue had snail trails all over her face and into her hair and Mace sounded like a boy. So home it was!

I slept on and off till 4 pm so the day seems more like a blur. I do remember having the greatest husband on the planet! We were all so taken care of! I just adore that guy! He looked after the kids and made a great dinner! I just sort of floated from room to room till I finally went to bed.

This morning bring a new day with the same old cold! Unfortunately Mike now has it! Poor guy!

Well I don't want this post to be all boo hoo and poor me. Good news is I just saved a whole lot on my car insurance by switching to Geico.


Just kidding.

15 comments:

Ranay said...

I feel your pain. I too am suffering from a cold. It's the first time in a long time I went to see the Dr. and am on antibiotics. If I could only get my ear to pop I think I would feel better! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Emily said...

Geico, huh? Sweeeeeet!!! lol Sorry to hear about the colds - hope you guys have a fast recovery and make up for lost time!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

that sucks- last time i talked to you you thought you were getting over it. Mine still feels like it is coming on- stuffy nose and lots of head pressure. get well soon!

Amber H. said...

Hope you feel better soon! Try some Vicks Vapo rub...that always helps with my breathing!

Unknown said...

I hope you all get better. The snail trails have been going around our house too.

donna said...

OH so sorry that you are still sick!!!!
That is great that you hubby took care of the kids and made dinner for the family. What a guy.
I hope you are able to get some rest girl

Big hugs
Donna

michelle said...

I am sorry your still feeling bad. I hope this bug passes asap! How nice of Mike to take care of you!!! What a great guy! I hope he gets to feeling better super soon too!

carey said...

Ugh, I hate colds! Sorry to hear you guys have them. Get well soon!!!

carey said...

Ugh, I hate colds! Sorry to hear you guys have them. Get well soon!!!

Mrs. Walker said...

Man! that totally stinks!

What's funny about the Geico comment...I really DID just save a bunch by saving to a different provider! a ha ha!

Andrea said...

Ugh, sorry it's still hanging around! Hope you all feel better soon!

Jess Perry said...

You know what...I had a cold at the end of September that lasted like 2 weeks. I know that probably doesn't give you hope...but hang in there. And drink hot apple cider with cinnamon. It helped clear my hear at least for a second!

Jillyboo said...

Im sorry your feeling so crummy, thats the pits.
Hey, do you have jenny's address? I cant seem to leave her a comment on her blog to ask her for it. Im doing a vinyl craft lettering party.. I know, I know. And I thought she may like it, being all crafty like you girls are.
You can email it to me at jillyboo@gmail.com.
Thanks!

Christina said...

hahah you always make me laugh-the geico thing totally made my day (and ps we actually HAVE geico!!haha)

i hear ya on the cold thing, i feel like thats what i do, float from room to room till its dark! tonite we had cereal for dinner!! nice huh!!

Megan said...

AH, colds suck, especially the stuffy nose kind! I'm glad Mike could take care of you! He must have worn himself out since he has the cold now! I hopw your family gets feeling better soon! Oh, and I really did just save a bunch of money by switching to Geico!