Oct 23, 2007

Down for the count...but not out!

I'm sick for the first time in a long time! I have a cold! Yuck but it's not nearly as bad as I am used to. I have noticed a huge change in our health now that we are out of that mold infested apartment! Remember how often me and my girls were sick! It's for sure because of that mold we used to live in. It would make us sick more often and for a longer period of time! I already feel a ton better from yesterday and I'll be 100% in no time. But still it has to go down the chain of command in the family! Macy has a cough today! So we are home bound. Fine by me! I like taking it easy once in a while!

I hope the rest of the family that was in town doesn't get sick. We were all nursing the same sonic drinks all day Sunday! Oops! Sorry guys!

So yesterday while I had the entire day to do nothing but watch tv and rest i got hooked on Janice Dickensens Reality model agent show. It was so addicting. She is such a beast but I love it!!!

I can pretty much watch anything for an episode and get hooked! I love tv too much but when I am down like that that's all I can handle. I even saw an episode of Little house on the Prairie I had never seen! It was a good "bad" tv day yesterday! Maybe today I'll snap out of it and finally shower and get the ball rolling a little! My craft room still needs some help and surely my house is begging for some attention!

10 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Join the cold club! Me and Leah are strugglin' over here ourselves! Mine feels like its just coming on too- so no end in sight yet for me!

donna said...

Oh so sorry about the sickness in your house.
I hope you all can get some rest.

Oh i also love the Janice Dickens's Reality model agent show. ( She is so scary looking)
I wish we live closer. I would bring over some food ( Take- out of course) and we could watch tv together.

Have a great day my friend :)

michelle said...

I'm sorry your not feeling well. Hopefully everyone will be back to normal super soon! Enjoy the down time. I think that is the best remedy, slowing down, and resting. :)

Amy said...

Sorry to hear your sick :( That's no fun. But it's nice to hear that you're normal and have pj wearing days too!

Blackner Family said...

Sorry about the cold!! No fun! But such a fun excuse for TV. Too bad the hills wasn't on! It's a great guilty pleasure!!

AnieCooper said...

Hope you get to feeling better!!!

Andrea said...

Ugh, sorry you've been sick. Hopefully since you're not moldy anymore, it will be less severe! lol. Get better!

Amber H. said...

I'm sorry to hear you don't feel well, it must be more than just you though because we ALL have it here! I can't even tell you how tired of the whining I am from the low grade fevers...yuck! I also have to say that I watched the entire first season of the Janice Dickenson Modeling agency. I'm addicted to many reality tv shows, and yes, if I watch one episode I have to watch them all! America's Next Top Model and Project Runway are two of my other addictions. Give me any episode from any season and if I see it on, I will watch! Watch out too if there is a marathon of Top Model on VH1. I'm out of commission for an entire day! LOL!

Melissa E Photography said...

Hey Bec, egg whites are the only thing that will hold curl for my hair. Whip them up like moose and scrunch away!

I'm so sorry you're sick! I hope you start feeling better!

Brandi said...

Oh man, I am so sorry that you are under the weather. And of course it will go thew the whole family. I love Little House on the Prarie. :) Hope you are starting to feel better Soon.