Aug 1, 2007

Signing off!!!

Well after a sleepless night and tossing and turning the sun finally rose on Moving Day! I was like a kid waiting to go to Disneyland minus the fact that I didn't sleep in my cloths for the next day just to save time!

Todays the big day! Last night my girls spent the night at Boo's house one last time! How sad is that! WE got all that needed to be done around the house done last night and just laied in bed amazed at the fact that today was just one sleep away!All I have to do today is pack up our blankets ands vacuum the house when it's all done!

I just wanted to say adios to my blogging family for a little while! Not sure when I'll be able to jump on again in the next little while! Next time I'll be coming at you from UTAH!!!!!! Peace out!



This is for my sister Jenny....

I know I'll be a mess when I say good bye today. Already I am trying my best to see the keyboard threw my tears. I can't tell you how much I adore you and how much I am breaking up inside over leaving you! I could not have ever asked for a better sister or best friend! I am so incredibly thankful to have been blessed with that one person in my life who just gets me 100% of the time. You are such a shinning example to me and I will forever cherish this time we have spent living so close and being so apart of each others lives. We always knew this day would come where one of us would have to watch the other walk away. We knew it would be hard and thankfully it is because it is the physically reminder of how much we love each other! It hurts this bad because I feel like I am leaving a piece of myself behind. You will always be in my life Boo. i just love you to pieces and that's all there is to it! Thanks for everything you do for me and my family but most of all thanks for being so wonderful!You are my dearest friend and I was just lucky enough to have been blessed to be your sister on top of that!

I just had to post this here to share with my blogging family because I can't take away the fact that I am my sisters sister! She is so apart of who I am and here is one place I can be myself. Keep us both in your prays today because honestly this sucks ands hurts so incredibly bad!

12 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

That post made ME want to cry Bec! Good luck with the move! I can't wait to meet you, and I won't say anything about your 'driving 2 kids alone' induced gray hair.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

ok, now i am crying! good luck with the move and saying goodbye! that is the hardest part for sure! I am going to call you today- sorry I missed you yesterday. talk to you soon!

Sarah said...

you had me tearing up too! I can't believe how hard it must be for you 2. have fun moving and can't wait to hear how it went.

donna said...

OH my sweet friend, GOOD LUCK with the move.

Drive safe. We wil be thinking about you. Big Hugs Donna

Jamie C. said...

I can honestly say I know exactly how hard it is to move away from your best friend AND sister! Your letter sounded too familiar! After almost 7 years of not living near Bryn we still write eachother cards, e-mails, and letters like that, and talk on the phone at least 3-4 times a day! You will definately still be apart of eachothers everyday lives, instead of witnessing it though, you'll get to tell eachother all about it...which comprise the multiple phone calls a day! Good luck with the hardest goodbye ever!

Amy said...

*sniff sniff* Man, I know you weren't talking to me but man! I'm tearing up! Good luck on your move and this wonderful new journey in your life. :) Just save your pennies every day so you & Boo can meet up more often!

Andrea said...

Awww, that was so nice! I'm sorry today is such a hard day for you both! I'm thinking of you guys!

michelle said...

Bless your heart, my sweet friend! This has to be so hard for you. Once you are on the road, hopefully you can take a deep breath. I will never ever forget when we moved to Utah. I cried all of the way to Flagstaff! Have a safe, and wonderful move! I can't wait to hear how things are going from Utah!

AnieCooper said...

Becca! You made me cry. I was thinking of how hard it would be if Jamie and I ever had to do that. I honestly don't think I could. I know exactly how much Boo means to you because Jamie and I are that close. You are both in my thoughts. May you have the safest trip to your new home. Miss you tons already! I can't wait to hear how it all went. Please email me with your new address and phone numbers :) God bless you all! Love you Becca!

The Dunns said...

I hope that my girls can be as close as you and Jenny are. There is nothing better. I love my sister too but she is 12 years older than me and our lives are so different. Only because we are always in different stages. I love you both and hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

Wish i was there getting ready to go to Utah with you guys. Good luck in your drive, and I'll say a prayer for you and your family. Someday I'll have to come to utah to say hay.

Morph This said...

Umm.. is it so weird that it took me this long to read your blog? Yeah days! I figured you wouldn't have internet and couldn't post anything.. the minute you tell me internet is up I check and you get me all worked up again. I thought I cried enough all last week. You are the best big sister ever. I love you.. and today it really hit me. You're actually gone. Ughg.