Aug 28, 2007

Alert the press...

I know this may come as a shock to all of you , myself included, but I actually got up at 6 am to go walking!!!!! Crazy huh!!! I walked 4 miles this morning with some neighbors and it felt great! It was not hard to get up at all and the walk was a great way to start my day! i was all excited to get home and get an early jump on my day... well that fell by the way side after I got out of the shower and laid down for "just" 15 minutes! Oh well! keep your fingers crossed that I can keep it up!!!

9 comments:

donna said...

You go girl! :)

Nettie! said...

Awesome job! In the early morning is the only time I can exercise and I love it! It was hard at first but if I don't do it, my day is only half as good as if I did!

Megan said...

Nice job! I'm impressed! I bet it was so beautiful outside that time of day!

Mama Bear said...

Nice! Keep it up!!

carey said...

Ah, you are a good example to me. I have trouble dragging my keester out of bed at 7!

AnieCooper said...

Way to go Becca! Laura and I have been walking at least once a week. I also just got a gym membership to Bally's! Girls from work want to set up 2-3 days a week that we go to the gym together :) That is motivation :) I hope you keep up your walking...even though you don't need it for weight issues haha! Miss you!

michelle said...

Good job girlfriend!!! I am sure it felt so good to get up, and going!

Melissa E Photography said...

WOO HOO!! Way to go! I need to track down a motivated walking buddy. It makes working out so much easier.

Amber H. said...

I always seem to find getting up the first day is pretty easy, it's the second and third that come in hard! I am NOT a morning person, so I work out after the kiddies are in bed. If I do it in the morning I get a huge kick of energy, and then around 9 I'm dying to go back to sleep! Good luck with it though, I hope you can keep it up! Working out makes you feel awesome!