Aug 9, 2007

Tagged and apologize...

So first of all... sorry to others who have tagged me in the past and I never hop to it! I'm lame i know.I just need something fun to keep my mind off my house right now and this may do it!

Also... sorry if I have alarmed any of you with my bad attitude and negative posts! Really life isn't that bad! how can it be! I feel so blessed! I'm just experiancing something really new and it's just different! I am such an upbeat person. I too was surprised at how all this would effect me! So please, no worries. Some days I just feel like venting and I know all of you can understand! peace out posse!


I was actually coming on here to post about my daughters first birthday which was yesterday, but I guess that can wait! :)
Yourself: ache
Your partner: super perfect for me!
Your hair: always needing help
Your mother: here
Your father: calm
Your favorite item: my bed
Your dream last night: I was on vacation in Niagra Falls with my college roommateds and my seminary teacher! RANDOM!!!
Your favorite drink: San Pelligrino
Your dream car: hybrid anything
Your dream home: The one i'm in plus a third car garage and painted and decorated to my standards! and next to my favorite family and friends!!!
The room you're in right now: office
Your fear: always kid and husband related
Where you want to be in 10 years: right here
Who you hung out with last night: Tiffany and Josh
You're not: fit
Wish list item: boobs
Last thing you did: put groceries away
What are you wearing: cammo capries and a light pink top
Favorite weather: chilly and fall like
Favorite book: the greatest sale man by Og Mandino
Last thing you ate: peanut butter and pickle sandwhich
Your life: perfect
Your mood: exauhsted
Your best friend: Boo
What are you thinking about right now: how I have to get ready for Bunco and still make dinner so why the heck am I on here!
Your car: corolla
What are you doing at the moment: scratching my left leg to be precise!
Relationship status: married
What's on TV: nothing!
Last time you laughed: today

2 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

Aww, Bec! I'm sorry things have been so rough. Aaron and I moved 3 times in a year, and it was so hard on us! We were ready to strangle each other after the last one. You've got such a great attitude, and in no time you'll be feeling at home. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later!

michelle said...

I am so glad to read that your going to get the other fridge! YEA! How fun that your going to Bunco tonight! Have you met some new bunco friends! :) I tried to call you this aftrnoon. I should be in, and out tomorrow. I will have my cell.